Reviews for The Ideal Boyfriend
Cow chapter 27 . 3/30
This is really great, I truly believe that even though you wrote some of this when you were in middle school that it is great. You may believe that it's not good, or it's extremely cringe worthy, I don't. I would love to continue to read more. I don't won't you to think that because you were in middle school that you can't right good stories, some of my closest friends wrote the best stories in middle school. I really hope that you continue on with the story and I wish you the best of luck.
It's okay, the seniors and juniors eating together thing. There's a school in the city I live in that has 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade eat lunch together. But it's split up into three lunches, A,B and C lunch.
Hi there~ Are you gonna continue this? because it's shame to be left hanging, it really amazing. The way you plotting the scene really make me feel like real thing ya know. Hope you will be able to update soon. Thank you for giving an amazing story. I really enjoy reading this. Comeback soon!
This is by far one of the best stories ive ever read with all the characters staying in character and a great plot. You really have a talent for writing. But just like many authors in the FanFic community you have created yet another unfinished story. I know im not in position to say this but im really disapointed, there have been many stories ive read most were unfinished. But i dont know, i guess what im trying to say was that I just wished this was finished.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/16/2016
Hey, I just finished reading this whole story and I just have to say that I loved it! I know you may think that your writing style was bad but I just have to say I am amazed. Please continue this story. I understand if you don't but I really really really liked it and you can't just leave me hanging like that! :( Sorry, it's just I really loved it and I usually don't write this much for a review...
But thank u for making this story! It made me happy :D
jusluvaleja chapter 26 . 10/25/2016
But now Orochimaru is back! I hope Sasuke isn't there for the drugs. But maybe he is -Tbc-
jusluvaleja chapter 27 . 10/25/2016
3 years later...

Actually I love the story. I don't think I found any mistakes while reading it. But now O
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
God sasuke is the most annoying character ever... you kinda abused the whole ''HN''..
bnscroggs15 chapter 27 . 8/27/2016
I really love this. I hope that you can finish it.
aquarius marvell chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
OH SHIT!
aquarius marvell chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
LOL!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/23/2016
Even if you did enf up taking a hiatus, it is still one of the best sasusaku (and naruto in general) fanfics i have ever read! Amazing writing and story telling it's amazing.
Sparky135 chapter 27 . 6/23/2016