Reviews for The Morning After & Other Fairytales
clandestinequeen chapter 9 . 1/26/2010
I know you've stated why your episode spoofs are short but they are so good, it's like one needs more-more-more!
clandestinequeen chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
Shame they would have had complications so soon already? I could imagine. It’s true to character and probably how it would have gone down, especially for Angel if he were in the right frame of mind ‘non-angelus’.
clandestinequeen chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
They really should have hired you as a writer back then! *sighs dreamily* If only right? :P
clandestinequeen chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
oh man this would have been a comical episode to witness onscreen especially the bit of chat-like fluff! 3
clandestinequeen chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
You make them so squishy, 'NORMAL' like they were in some of the fluffy scene's we were allowed onscreen. It's just *sighs happily* ... love!
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
You must have done a really intense study on b/a to have them their voices down so perfectly and just love your little rendition or small taste of what could have been had he not become primo evil angelus.
JUCIFICS chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
is that it. ive only just come across this fic n it was really good hope u finish it in time
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 9 . 10/14/2006
UPDATE!
Rokeby chapter 9 . 9/17/2006
I love the Bangelness:)
anna42hmr chapter 9 . 9/17/2006
good chapter, keep it up
Serrafina chapter 9 . 9/16/2006
I'm really liking this story, although I would very much like to be reading the mommy episodes since I have very little idea what is going on.
Yetihunter chapter 9 . 9/16/2006
Well once again a good chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work. No problems in this one.
Yetihunter chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
Well this chapter has no problems in it as usual. Well keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Rokeby chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
Oh I just love the Bangelness, They're so ment to be.
Yetihunter chapter 7 . 9/8/2006
Well once again a chapter with no problems in it. Nothing more to say but can't wait for the next chapter. And keep up the great work.