Reviews for It figures
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Aw, this was just beautiful. I can imagine Joe and Dex meeting like they did, and both were so true to character. I liked Polly and Franky being included as the Starbucks barista's. ]
Prologi chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I know this story is pretty ancient, but it's gorgeous and painful and crisp and perfect and I kind of love it. Just so you know.
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
My friend, I think you are a born writer. I could never have done all that. *cries*
Stratoverra chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I think that was freaking incredible. Have you considered trying to get this published? You definitely could, and/or win prizes for it. Seeing as the only distinctive "Sky Captain..." features in here are the names and the fact that Dex likes to chew gum, you could just edit it so that it would be completey original. Fantastic story, I hope you try to take it to the next level!
Dralx chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
that was lovely! I really liked it! I'd never read a Sky Captain AU before, but this was really good. I liked the flow, and the little details that you put in there to give the story more debth. I almost want you to write more, just so I can know what happens. See, this is the writing I aspire to.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This was extrodinary. I like how you set it in modern day times, and how you described Dex's family. Joe stepping in worked so well. Did you ever get a chance to update this (anywhere?).
Liza chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Hm,

Taking the characters out of their alternate, thirties-ish, world was kind of odd (and I'm not quite sure if I liked it) but that you managed to keep the basic feel of each character was cool. I also liked your use of parenthesis. A lot of times they're annoying but I think you worked them in pretty well.