Reviews for Strictly Speaking
Diglossia chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
"the small scar that cut across Zoro's left nipple (a personal favorite of his)"

Hilarious. This is so Usopp and in a way that really makes you love his craziness. Awesome.
sylver rain chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Haha this was so well done.

You did a great job with Usopp, his over-dramatized perspective of the world and his awesomeness, the silly way he bends truths and reality, and the little boy-crush he has on Zoro which i am QUITE sure is canon (chopper too!).

We love you!
Knives17 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
now you are definitly in my favorites
Te Inu Fighter chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
oh~ this is cute! i would have never thought this pairing, but my friend kept pushing me and look i love it! i love they way Zoro reacts to Usopps drawing! i can see it so clearly! XD loves it~!
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This story was cute!

I loved it!

Wow! This was adorable! I liked how Usopp was drawing pictures of the one he likes! I do that all the time! This is sweet!
encyser chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
well, you certainly got Usopp down pat, alright. You portrayed the cool scaredycat perfectly in the first paragraph!
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I read this fic awhile ago, but never reviewed. I think it was before I had an account, but anyway! That was a really good fic! I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work~!
Shironami chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
that was awesome, you depicted Usopp perfectly. your Zoro was excellent too, great job!
BabyCharmander chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I probably shouldn't be snooping through the One Piece section yetlike I was when I found this fic since I'm only at Skypia, but whatever. XD;

This fic is quite awesome. Very IC and very funny. :3 Had me laughing a few times there. XD

Nice work. :D Keep it up!
Queen.of.Tea chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I'd lost all hope in the OP section here, and then I found this. Unconventional pairing, great characterization, great tone, literate, etc. etc. Love for you! :D
Lizmun chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This story was amazingly refreshing to read!

It's been a while since I read something that centered so favorably to Usopp's character!

I absolutely loved O'l "Brave Captain Usopp's" interpretation to his "absence" to the battles! It gave me quite a giggle.

I loved how it had hints, but obscure enough to just take it "as is". I know, for sure, that I took them with a hint of yaoi! _ But when reading it without a Yaoi sense of mind... it was a great Nakama moment.

Definitely keep an eye on you for more stories like these! Keep up the great work!
thermopylae chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Usopp Zoro Awesome. This fic also equals awesome. I love how much attention you paid to Usopp, and the awkward feeling of the whole situation...but a good awkward. Or something. I'd actually argue that Zoro understands Usopp better than Usopp does Zoro, but that's just my reading of their relationship. Also, I think you have a slight grammar error in the second paragraph. It should be "What others may [have] incorrectly perceive[d] to be signs of cowardice in him, were, in fact.." for tense agreement. Sorry to nitpick! Thanks for the fantastic read!

-Hsiu
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
x3 (sighs) Oh, Usopp...I'd prolly do the exact same thing...x3 Anywho. Quite a oneshot, I must say. TOO cute, I luffed it! AWESOME ficcy, God bless~! .