Reviews for Reflections
Crystal Mage chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
I like this idea. It helps the royai go farther than the manga. *.* Too bad it looks like we'll have to wait for more Roy or Riza. ToT Keep up the good work!
momiji-k chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
I agree. I think the woman in that chapter was in fact an informant and not a "date" as it appeared.

It's going to be though to do a reflection on chapter 64 though. It's going to be a long wait I fear before I can get my Roy and Riza fix in the manga. *sigh*
Fabi Washu chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
I loved! The idea of an fanfic for each new chapter of manga is amazing, and you hav write this very well!

Congratulations
Siacatmesecat chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Hurray! Thanks for updating! Thankyou for sharing your fanfiction.

The Siacatmesecat
lili chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
That's a sad but very good analysis of the character. I like it a lot.
LILI chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I really like the concept behind your oneshots. Good job!
Yellow Mask chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Ilike the atmosphere this story has - quitely reflective, with just a tinge of affection. Nicely done :).
Esprit de L'eau chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
someone kindly tell me what is chapter 62 all about...
Siacatmesecat chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
OMG. This is awesome. You must write more of it-mustmustmust!
Yellow Mask chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Once again, great work :)! This little pair really worked out well, with very good characterisation.
words without chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
I really like how this ended on a more hopeful note, most people who've been writing on chap. 62 have really depressing endings. Good writing.
momiji-k chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Great! I love reflections and insight on things that happen in the real story.

A lot of times a chapter or an episode will give us just enough to keep us going but not enough to make us happy. Something like this is nice so we can all add our perosnal thoughts and hopes into the mix.

Good job. I look forward to Roy's side of things as well as more chapters. Will you be going back and doing past ones or just from 62 on?

Keep up the good work. :)
Hawkeye Chuui chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Nice story! Maybe you'll upload some more?