Reviews for A Gift for Logan
X24NEKO chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
HAHAHAHA! I loved it! It's so sweet and cute!
Unknown chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Bravo Bravo I have to say I sure would not believe them. But that was a good story short but still excellent.
Tsumi chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
XD hell yeah poor logan

(hey hey i got a new word "novelty button" ..really dunno " we dont got a word for it in german)

I like the end too god to be true.. so thanks
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
*Falls of chair in histerical giggles* Wow, that was...amazing. Poor Kitty and Kurt. I would say poor Wolvie, but...well, yeah. *Continues in laughter*
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
LOL! Jag skriver inte X-Men fics längre (har tappat mycket av intresset för programmet *rodnar*), men jag läser dom då och då. Hursomhelst, jag GILLAR den här! Underbar! Kommer aldrig se Wolverine i samma ljus igen... _

KurtBAMFWagner chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Hahahahaha! I can't get the image of a blubbering Wolverine out of my head, and it is very scary O_o Still, thank you for sharing! :D
cindella chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
THAT WAS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY AWESOME! So cute! Loved it! (Sorry, I'm on a fish-and-chips-and-ice-cream high. I tend to use multiple exclamation marks when I am in this position.) Wow! S!
stinkabhel chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Innocenzia chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Loved it! Never thought something on 300 words could be as awesome as this. Looking forward to read more stories from you, and have put you on authors alert. :D
SakuraShakedown chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Awesome story, i loved it!