Reviews for Jackson Rippner's Answering Machine
AuroraDreamer chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Sooo freaking hilarious! Love the references!
IShouldBeInAStraightJacket chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Omg! I love it! Episcally Jonathan and Cillian!
ninjapoke chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
my favorite has to be from Jonathan Crane and Stacy, from the dry cleaners. Lol i loved this xD You should consider writing story follow ups for some of these. That would be hilarious. I can see it now "GARRY OLDMAN ATTACKS JACKSON RIPPNER!" Lol great oneshot.
Inday chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Hilarious! :D Truly ROFL-funny.

My favorite callers would have to be Gary Oldman, Jodie Foster ("Peter Saarsgard is prettier than you!") and the Cillian Murphy fan girl ("CILLIAN, I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!"). LOL!

Jackson Rippner/Jonathan Crane incestuous relationship: very disturbing mental image.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
HOLY FRICK THIS WAS JOOOOOOKES! XDDD

"Hi, um, this is Stacy from the dry-cleaner's down the street. Um...look, I know you've been paying me $20 a week not to bring it up, but I do have to ask why all your suits are soaked in blood. I mean…I'm just curious, I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for it. Right? RIGHT?"

LOL Gerard Way XD
Rackson Jippner chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OH MY GOD THIS IS JUST AMAZING OKAY
Creeper-X chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Freaking brilliant! Hilarious and original idea which you used very well since you actually thought of creative messages without just reducing to fangirling. I loved all the little references (Crane, Jack the Ripper, , , Cillian himself etc) and that killer with his death threaths was absolutely awesome!
IseeButterfly chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
"Ten more miles, Jackie-poo!" :D omg I laughed so hard. That guy, scarecrow and the fan girl were the best :D but your whole story rocked, keep writing, I'd love to read more of your work!
directtotoast chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
LMAO! How did you come to this?
lori-la-strange chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This is great - Cillain, Gary oldman and the Scarecrow all in one fic? It's a winner for me!
Lorien Urbani chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This was HILARIOUS! I think my favorite was lal the calls from an assassin sent after Jackson, lol. That was just priceless! I'n faving this one!
TheWeirdGirlFromDownTheRoad chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
LMAO! I love that you put scarecrow in there lol and cillian murphy lol! Loves it! Bye!
lerola jay chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
That was amusing!
azab chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
love it
Phritzie chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Lawl...

Bilbo Baggins. What a truth. I loved his alternate selves calling him, by the way.