Reviews for Open Your Eyes
Anon1314 chapter 10 . 6/8
This is by-far one of the most well written inukag fanfics i have ever read. You definitely have a lot of talent. KEEP WRITING
Jay chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
Amazing story! This was really a great read. A good while back I read another story that was based on snow white & they lead a battle as well. These are the 2 best stories based on fairy tales I've found yet. You really have talent.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
I'm glad I hadn't said it before because I think this may have been the best chapter. I'm glad she took control of her life & finally fought back, even if it wasn't her choice at first.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Great chapter! Only thing I don't get is why didn't she just have the Buyo steal the keys from the guard? She can't jump down.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Always throwing a twist in when we start to settle into the story flow. You definitely keep it interesting. It isn't the first time I've wondered if Midoriko is her mother.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
I would be praying for my 18th birthday to come if I were in her situation. The back & forth would drive me insane if I didn't run away from both before then.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Wow. I don't even know where to begin. I had some idea, but that was way more than I would have expected from his story.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
I know you said to have patience with Kagome's emotions, but after everything I don't understand how she can still be hung up on a guy she has probably talked to less than 12 hours in the handful of times she has met him. She doesn't excuse anyone else acknowledging her beauty first, but she does him. If there is a chance a guy wants to kill you, you should run the opposite direction.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
I think she deserves some credit for being able to untangle herself without drawing attention. Especially for a damsel who is just waiting to be saved. Heck, she deserves a medal for getting Inu to pause in his attack! Fantastic chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
I've noticed you don't overload your stories with an exhausting amount of details, which is appreciated. Still, you tuck certain descriptions in that are so powerful, it is hard to picture anything else. It's a talent.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
I've noticed you don't overload yore
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I had wondered before if he had been with the royal family before, but the whole "twined blood" part is really solidifying my theory. Great job. I liked how you weaved Midoriko in there.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
This is going to be another short review because I feel that you deserve a review for each chapter, (when I remember) but at the same time I'm jumping to get to the next chapter. I also realize you haven't written in long time, so I'm not going to make small edit suggestions & just tell you how much I enjoy reading your tales. I'm figuring Shippo is the familiar, but I'm guessing Koga isn't with the group... at least not right now.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
I was really hoping she'd hold her own against the old woman. I guess old habits die hard. I don't know if I'd have saved her from her house right away after what she did to him.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I was hoping he'd help her. Didn't think it would happen like THAT, but I'm learning not to expect the usual plot from your stories.