Reviews for The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual: SHINN
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Damn your awesome writing and humor! Cagalli is my favorite character of GS/D along with Athrun so this kinda lead to me hating some other characters like Flay, Meyrin, and others who aren't worth mentioning (Yes, I hated Lacus. She was see her as a supporting character. Don't hate her that much now). Anyways, when I saw GS Destiny, lets just say I was not happy. It sucked. Well, the characters did. Especially the new ones like Shinn and whatnot...but after a few fanfics here and there, he kinda grew on me...

Whatever...anyways, loved this!
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
"Rebellious (default setting)" I love it!
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This is all well and good, but what happens if my neighbor has a EMMA SHEEN unit? I've seen said unit beat the tar out of various other units and they seem to mature.

Would the same happen to my SHINN ASUKA unit?
Phoenix of Deception chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Amazing work. This is the first one I read from you and I'm already reading your other works. Good job on that. Also...

Customer Complaint:

My SHINN ASUKA unit keeps on trying to run out of the house to the beach, then asks for the STELLAR LOUISSIER unit. I turn to the ATHRUN ZALA (Destiny version) unit, he just tells me to lock him up in a room. If I turn to the REY ZA BURREL unit, he just tells me to get the STELLAR LOUISSIER unit. But, I don't have enough money! What should I do about it? Really?

-Customer in Distress
VengefulMoon chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Shinn: There's no hope for me if I end up being something that's manufactured rather than given birth to. Besides, I shot myself already. Oh wait, if I shot myself why am I talking to you? -Signed, Shinn Asuka, DEAD pilot of the Destiny

Vengeful Moon: I'd like to file a complaint please...
Shinn Fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
U forgot to add a very important unit! The Neo Lorrnoke Unit! Don't u think the Shinn would kill him for lying to him and making Stellar pilot that giant gundam and got killed when he promise not to make her fight and let her live a peaceful life?
Shay chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I still have to read your YZAK JOULE one. But comparing SHINN's manual to the others, it seems a lot less formal. Is it because he's from the DESTINY line, and that was your intention? Either way, still highly enjoyable XD And I don't think 55kg (I think that's what he weighs... yeah) is light! Gosh, he's 168cms, that's in the normal weight zone O_o Still, HIGHLY entertaining, and I hope you continue Will keep an eye out for more manuals. Now... off to read that YZAK JOULE one...
FantasyWR chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
As with the other manuals, I really enjoyed reading this and I laughed myself to bits. Looking forward to the other manuals that you've planned.

Great job!

-FantasyWR
cloudedge chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
"Cagalli Yula Athha...Some people, though, seem to think that these two units are, in actuality, in love with each other."

(shifty eyes and grin like maniac for her strange ship being mentioned on the Maintenance Manuals!)

I'm however suprised that the Mayu Unit was not mentioned in the guide :x
Dun have one chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Alright, first off, Shinn is my favorite character, so there are opinions I disagree with in this fanfic.

That aside, this thing was hilarious. XD Highly original... Except I just checked your profile and found you've done these before. Still, never seen anyone else do this. Very amusing, and well written, which I must say is seeming rare these days. You deserve much thanks for delivering this unto the world. XP
ChildO'God chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
hilarious, my most fav is Cagalli's manuel, then Athrun's, this is my third, the others aint that funny. is there a lacus manuel? please dont,...
MapleRose chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
lol, hmm, all these warnings and complaints kinda scare me... I don't think I have what it takes to keep a SHINN ASUKA unit... besides, I think he'll clash too much with the KIRA YAMATO unit (even though it's the SEED version :D), though I am looking for a puppet... but then I'd have to get the REY ZA BURREL unit (that might clash with my MU LA FLAGA unit) because I don't think my manipulation sk1llz are good enough...

anyway, I'll be waiting for the RAU LE CREUSET unit!
Branwen Minerva chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
ROTFLMAO!

I love Theresa Green's guides, and yours are just as hilarious. Actually, I love all of your writing. You're extremely versatile.

Keep it up!

Branwen
Nepharus chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was REALLY funny. Good job! xD
Cheddar Wolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
CONSUMER COMPLAINT:

My SHINN AUSKA unit just ditched his IMPULSE unit for this shiny new GUNDAM called the DESTINY! He won’t listen to me now! And the REY ZA BURREL unit I introduced him to just rolls his eyes at me, saying I’m ‘too involved with a certain masked man to watch him anyway’!

these units don’t know their owners personally, do they?

-Sincerely, A Creeped Out Customer

Don’t look at me like that… I had to do it. Keke. :x

LOL yes! The SHINN unit! XD I’ll take him along with The Complete Destiny Villains Package! (I’ll let the REY ZA BURREL unit take care of Dijibril…)

Um... is there any way I can also order a unit from the Failed Clones line? I think you know which other unit I’d like to purchase. ;)

‘Do not fear, loyal customer! We apologize for the mishap but that is NOT the SHINN ASUKA unit. That is the prototype unit from the Ultimate Coordinator line, the CANARD PARS unit.’

OH DEAR GOD. *only imagines what happened to the poor customer*

…Is there any chance I might also get a PRAYER REVERIE unit included if I get a package from the Failed Clones line? I’m a collector, if it’s not glaringly obvious. :D

I look forward to the next installment. :3