Reviews for Secret Love
shugochara364 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
awesome...I'm getting hot in here..looking for someone to play with their little penis/...lol/
rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
hahaha nice.. i didnt knw it was a lemon, i dont mind though...
Danaoula hime chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
it is quite good but also fast moving! I mean within one day they get to "know"( since they havent spoken before) each other, confess their love AND have sex i mean if you think about it, also why the hell did he had a condom? i mean he was in love with her (thing that excludes other women from his life "supposelly") and he only thought (of it ) this morning! even thought i think that it is quite interesting .
spoiler-me chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
It's quite good..

I like it..

Can't say anything more..

'spoiler-me'
RandomRose88 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Buahahaha - whacko Tomoyo! x3
MeakoXIII chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
lol i love the ending! a pillow fight always makes things fun. its a good story, and i like it.
bangag pa chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
whoa that was cool.. just wish it could have a few chapters with.. anyway cant wait to see your other stories..
Renah chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I liked it A LOT. Write more please

X Renah
xx Sakura Kisshu xx chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
WOW! dis was amazing n yet sickening no jk lolz but it waz amazing loved it! please write more stories SxS forever
RetickLover chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
VERY NICE! U GO DUDE!
petiteTRINH chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
lalalav your story ] its great keep up with writing your good at it .. unlike me LOL!
Lynne102 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
This was really good! I like stories that bring me in a different world. This is a great story! :)
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Hmm...your story wasn't bad, especially not the events leading up to it. The whole missing trip thing was pretty well thought out, but the fact that Sakura was class president didn't make sense if all the girls hated her. They wouldn't have voted for her unless there were more male students in the class.

I also think that it was too sudden a turn, from the view to the bed? There wasn't anything in between. You should work on that; it'll make the story better.

I noticed some confusion with the tenses, but there weren't any spelling mistakes.

Keep writing. You have promise. :).
aniprincess13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Nice one! the blow job was missing though... But this is good! keep writing!
VcChick chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I like the whole idea, but i believe it went a little fast, maybe have a little more building up to the moment... i don't know if i'm making sense... but hopefully u understand... hope to read more from you..

VC