Reviews for The High Cost of Casual Wishes
shanemagnum chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Awesome, Droxy. Loved it. Snape continuing his "spy" abilities and back alley business relationships even after the war. But only for the love of his life. Aww...
NoahIrene chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
LOVE IT! but i would like to know Hermione's reaction to the house... sequel?
mom2divas chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
This was beautifully written. Misunderstandings can really cause damage. I'm glad they were able to work through it.
hermeres chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
Fabulous story. I absolutely love it. Reminds me of my story in subtle ways. :

Hermeres
Darque Hart chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
I chose this of all your stories to read because it was '4 chapters long'. I read in your bio section that you don't read stories that are any shorter. I actually do not read 'drabbles' because they are so short, so regardless of the quality or effort that has gone into telling a whole tale in as few words as possible, I won't be reading the rest of your stories, which I liked very much.
P.D. Ellus chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
Wonderful story, I loved every bit of it. The part of the brothel and the potions was heart-breaking. And thanks for linking to our cottage project. It's really cool to know that was the house you had in mind. ;)
abc chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
Exellent story! I honestly loved everything about it. From the title, to the explainations for Severus's supposed infidelity- everything just fit. It was really great how you filled in all the gaps.

You're a gifted writer, KEEP ON WRITING!

-abc :)
amsev chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Ah, Droxy, but that was simply lovely. Thank you.
teshara chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
aw!
snapeophile chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
I love the multi-layered format of this fic. So much is going on at all times. You created a very well-rounded Severus, and his 'introspection' scene was a wonderful idea-so "Severus" to go off and almost disbelievingly count his blessings. Also his uncertainty regarding their relationship rings very true. The scene where they view his rejection of Hermione's seduction is really poignant. LOL-'wine laced with Amortentia.'

A lovely work, drox, you should be very proud of your accomplishment!
tpring chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
beautiful story.
duj chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Fluffy ending.
June W chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
Fabulous story! I'm so glad things worked out, although she's right that Crookshanks would've been a quicker and easier test. I love the artwork; very cute house. So now Hermione will help him with those potions, and for such a worthy cause - helping war victims and survivors. Such poignant stories, those people covered under cloaks, and Hannah's father, and Harry remembering Ron. Thank you so much for sharing this with al of us!
notwritten chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
okay
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
I really enjoyed your story :) I hope you have another one planned soon... I loved how he walked in on her walking out and the ending made me tear up a little you hit it purrfectly on the head...

HuGSS to you,