Reviews for Missing Pieces
JGB chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Great, great writing. Love the lyrical style and the story is well put together.
Vivss chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Great one-shot!
Mad Random Writer chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Very good piece of work. I enjoyed.
Zyvorg chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wonderful Harry/Luna story, especially since it's your first Harry/Luna story. I only wish you had written more stories.
Irrelevant Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow. This is truly one of the best Luna Harry stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Well done. I never understood why JK didn't put them together. But I guess I can thank you instead.

-A fan
HeavyHeartToCarry chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Be still, my shipper heart! My name is Rowan XD pronounced the same was as Rowen. That was a neat little thing for me personally. This was a really interesting take on their lives together, very unique, I liked it!
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This is such a neat look at their life together...and it fits. I like the HP/LL pairings bets..they have so much in common and she keeps him grounded without the dramatics(Ginny) or the nagging (Herminoe)

Good story.

I'll add it to my favs.

Me chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Beautiful T.T
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh my goodness that was really good! I totally loved the plot of the story and how you timed everything just perfectly! Nothing felt rushed! Great job!
Nemrut chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Although the prospect of George becoming Headmaster and Neville becoming Minister are astronomical small, it was still a nice story but it did have this heavy sad feeling the whole way. even the ending was kind of sad even though i have absolutely no idea why.

great one shot nonetheless
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Sweet. I really enjoyed this.

-demonicnargles
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Awwh~ Very sweet.

I wish that was how it ended.
songbird of the theater chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was so interesting! I love the developement of the relationship, how a complete and normal life just came together gradually without any big earth shattering climaxes . . . it was perfect!
Draco the Spirit Dragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Great little fanfic, Harry/Luna always struck me as a relationship that would be a slow but steady build up.

Babbitt chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
They would so be like that. :)