Reviews for Sanguine Lyrics
DocileLepus chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This story brought tears to my eyes! I had read through the story with hope for a happy ending- if only I were smart enough to have seen the genre it was under T.T
And yet, I cannot help but love this story for the bittersweet reunion and loving relationship established between the two... Lovely story, thanks for the read
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Wow... just... wow... *sobs*
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
My god...
BlissfulGP chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was rather sad. It had me crying by the end of it. But good job, this was written fantatically.
FlamesofFrost16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Omg im crying because its so sad
BRiGHT-RAiN chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I really can't stop crying... This story... It's so beautiful.
Phamtom of the Pie chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh my God, the quote at the top is beautiful.
wassar chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
aww that was so sad...and sweet, i absolutely love it and i almost cried...which is an accomplishment in itself...

love~
oneforbadnews chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
omfg this made me cry D: its very rare for fanfics to make me cry and this is SO going on my favorites :D ur an awesome writer and I might review some of ur other stories
rEpose chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Simply gorgeous. I feel so horrible for Axel, I know exactly how he feels. I read the last half three times over I loved it so much. Keep up the wonderful work, you have potential.
GrammarNazi101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aaw this was cute.

The only thing that bothered me was when you used "proverbial." It's just my taste, but I think that takes away from metaphors and similes and makes them less poetic and more...I don't know, systematic, like an equation. Or maybe it breaks the fourth wall, so to speak, as it informs you that you're making a comparison instead of letting it flow.

But am I going to give you a bad review because of one word choice? Hell no!

You got me hoping for a happy ending, but for him to wake up on his birthday would be way too sappy and lame. I was both disappointed and glad that you didn't do that.

I liked the ending and how you incorporated the quote on there. Made me happy.

So yeah... good job. [/rant]
suckerrrrr chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
that was so cute but so sad :( i'm actually crying!
Pinuiini chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
oh my god, you made me cry ;_; but i loved it.
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Perfectly, tragically, amazing.

The flashbacks melted so perfectly with the rest of the story, they really gave us great insight into their lives.

Axel is just so pathetically sad and we just want him to have a happy ending, but somehow, you know it's not possible. ON a deep level, you understand that things will never be right for him again.

God, you made me cry, but I love you for it. This was wonderful.
xX-Citrus-Xx chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was really really sad, but I think you've heard that already from about 43 reviewers before me. I really liked this. The quote and the song lyrics here and there were a nice touch. They added a mood to the entire thing. I like how this story showed that not every person is perfect with a great story to tell grand kids. It was heart-wrenching and really touched me. Good job.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »