Reviews for Just A Little
ladybrin chapter 8 . 12/28/2007
absolutely fantastic- this fic was so good- it was funny and angsty in part and then fluffy at the end- good job- MORE logan-barek- please
Rennox chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
Okay. This is easily one of the best stories I've read here. The first chapter made me laugh so hard I had to run downstairs to get my inhaler. :)

Awesomely awkwardly-funny.
Scripted Starlet chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
Sigh. So much shippy goodness.
Scripted Starlet chapter 7 . 12/27/2006
Lines like that make me want to jump Mike. Have I mentioned that you are the Queen/(King?) of Logan? Well, I can't say it enough.
Scripted Starlet chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
I miss Barek. Rereading this story makes me miss her all the more.
Scripted Starlet chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
Good, Carolyn, good!

Of course there's no way to view a person asexually after having been that intimate. These flashbacks you have going on are really working for ya, BTW.
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
*rubbing hands together*

I'm so happy whenever I stumble across a great Barek/Logan fic. There just aren't enough of those. And this one is fraught with delicious sexual tension and awkwardness. I love it.
between the waves chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
Mm.. totally loved that. I keep watching the Wheeler eps and thinking 'She's okay, but she's no Barek.'

Is there gonna be a sequel?
The Confused One chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
LOL That's OK. :) I love M/C, and this was written so well. I enjoyed it. And hey, you left us with some B/A hope. LOL M/C will straighten them out. You should really do a sequel where they get B/A together. :D Sorry...I'm a bit obsessive. LOL :) Seriously, great work. I love it. :D
Poeticpunk777 chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Loved this fic! Will there be a sequel? Pretty please?

Carissa
El Chacal chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
great wrap up to a great story. Are you set to write a follow up and have Barek and Logan help Eames and Goren as they helped them?

Let me know.

El Chacal
The Confused One chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
YAY! LMAO I love that they broke through the crap by just kissing. LOL That was so great. I love M/C. :) I know this is a story focused on M/C, but I want some good news on the B/A front. LOL Yes, I'm a bit obsessive there. Anyway, this chapter was great. Very in character. Very them. :D
between the waves chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
*snicker*

I was wondering how long it would take, hehe.

Nice chapter. Mike's version of talking must be fun ;)
The Confused One chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
:) You did great with Bobby. :) He can be hard, but I think you got him. :) I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :) I'm looking forward to M/C and B/A. LOL I really want to know that B/A make it too. LOL :)
Keegan Paige chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
OH, I really like this story! I hope you're continuing it!

p.s Yeah, I was really starting to like Barek too, then she up and disappears! Gr. I really liked her and Logan as partners.