Reviews for Dark of Night
booty luscious chapter 1 . 6/7
Damn tell me who inuyasha is plz
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I see the man who let her in as Inuyasha, what with the 'Keh'
MorenaV11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was wonderful:)
yotada chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I loved this story.

It's really very sweet, and I like how you leave the option open for us to decided whether InuYahsa is the man or the baby
djksdfkawf chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
i like this. it's very touching
ChosenMibhar chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
It was really good. For some reason I'm touched by it...
brakken chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Well...at first I thought that he was the baby, but as soon as the other man showed up, I wasn't sure...he talked and acted just like Inuyasha, not to mention being human on the moonless night, and the sword. I think it was the man, because the woman would not have feared to enter the temple if the baby were human, and Inuyasha would have been human; it was the night of the new moon. I am curious as to where Kagome and all the others were though, as this obviously took place after he met them (given the sword). Although, it's possible that this happened after he got the sword but before he and Kagome had met Shippo or any of the others, and Kagome was home in her world and Inuyasha didn't want her to know about his turning human! Ok, got it. Or at least something that makes sense to me. Sorry for all of that, I just love dissecting plots and this was too cryptic to resist discussing at length.

I very much enjoyed the plot, the mystery of the entire story, and how you expressed the emotions and ambiance of certain scenes. Good job!
InuEars88 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I really like this story. Very good job!
Almighty SaeChan chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
SQUEE!
drake220 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
weird but i liked it. it was one of the more interesting one shots, the type that have a story behind them that leaves you guessing. well done.
BabyDoll916 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
really, really good. good job, and good luck.
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh, clever. The reader assumes it might be about Izayoi [sp?] until you read "Keh, is that it?" and then they're like "OH". (Well, that was just me. :3) Anyway! I loved it. However, what do you mean by "decide WHO he was" in your ending A/N?
ametomoe chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
hmm okay so the baby was a hanyou and the mother was human and it was the new moon so inuyasha was a hamun that later changed back into a youkai? oh please tell me if i'm right! otherwise great writing!:)