Reviews for The Ultimate Serendipity
Phoenix.Writing chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This was very cute. Nice surprise with it turning out that Harry and Severus had kept in touch for years-the sudden kiss really threw me for a loop (a happy loop, mind) _

It was nice to see Severus moving forward and choosing Harry over his old "sanctuary" without hesitation.

Love the happy fluff of them just deciding that now is the time to start up a relationship, despite the fact that the meeting was completely accidental. Very pleased that Harry popped the question :D
getaiyou chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I can't really picture it. Snape burying his face in Harry's neck area. A snuggle. Nor can I imagine Snape shagging Harry in the room next door of business.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008

LOVE IT
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
that was great!
shogi chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Ah, I enjoyed it to pieces. Well done. I really liked how they just stumble upon each other... too cool. And yes, clueless Sev really is entertaining. XP
Kyuukami chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Oh, I really liked the general idea of your fic! About Harry and Neville running a apothecary and Snape joining them as a business partner. I definitely like it! It might not hold up an entire story, but it would definitely add extra flavour!
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
AH!

Dat's so sweet.

i was really shocked when harry suddenyl kissed sev. I was like wtf/?

but den u explaind n i realisd dat dey wer lon-distanc lovrs.

Anwez i luvd it. write sumtin else?

PLease?
Dags-Calhoun chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
You go baby!
gretchen chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
this was just so cute. i especially loved the proposal part. thanks for sharing this.
Bluejello chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Short, sweet, and utterly loveable!
PhoenixThestral chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
OMG, that was a fantastic story. I truly loved it.
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 1 . 8/17/2006