Reviews for Fluoxetine Hydrochloride
JennMel chapter 19 . 1/7/2010
This was amazing! Thanks for writing.
THUNDERISH chapter 19 . 7/23/2009
that was beautiful

im sobbing
Sargent Snarky chapter 19 . 8/3/2008
Good god, almost two years since I last read this, and it /still/ makes me want to curl up into a ball and bawl my eyes out. And yet, it also makes me grin, because it's just such a wonderfully written work of art. A diamond in the rough of fanfiction - certainly among the best works I have ever read, online or off, or at least among the most poignant.

The portrait of Mark's humanity and frailty is simply beautiful.

Reading this almost hurts, in a way, because of how gripping it is - how emotionally involving. The reader is drawn into Mark's mind and taken along for the ride, as painful and tragic as it is.

Perhaps I am a bit of a sadist, but I enjoy the terrible beauty that is a mind breaking down. And I enjoy seeing the beginning of the reassembly of the pieces. I love the way this ends in particular, because it offers the promise of recovery for Mark - he'll never be what he was, but perhaps he shall not be so broken. It's the perfect amount of closure.

Looking at your list of stories authored, I see that you, like me, seem to have drifted away from the RENT fandom somewhat, but I sincerely hope you continue to write with such a keen eye for words.

Best wishes.

- Snarky
thejrush chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I love this fic. It's so raw and rich in emotion. I read it when you were first posting it, and I'm adding it to my faves. I'd love to read more like this.
Spice of Life chapter 19 . 1/20/2007
Wow is all I can say. So much emotion in one fic! Geez, man...I really loved that. That's going on my favorites list for sure.
Spice of Life chapter 13 . 1/20/2007
Okay, so now I'm crying even more.
Spice of Life chapter 12 . 1/20/2007
I just have to reply to this chapter, because I'm literally in tears right now. Wow.
hereiam chapter 19 . 12/26/2006
you have such a wonderful way with words; the ending will forever be stuck in my mind.
DreamerChick chapter 19 . 11/16/2006
i've said it a million times over, but this is beautiful . So...just...I'm absolutly speechless.

beautiful
razmatazz chapter 19 . 11/16/2006
oh. oh. oh.

that's so sad, it hurt even ME. beautiful job describing the cemetery; the words encompassed sadness, loneliness and bitterness all at once and it was just fantastic. :) great job!
Abby chapter 19 . 11/15/2006
You made me cry... again. Nice job. )
L. M. Ward chapter 19 . 11/15/2006
Aw...
Asparaga chapter 19 . 11/15/2006
This was really, really good...I loved how Mark kind of talked with Roger. Just...very good! About all I can say, hehe...
Iniga chapter 19 . 11/15/2006
You mean that's *it*? No more? Am I going to have to read one of your other stories?

The last line was perfect. Simply stated, in keeping with the style you used the whole way through, but it says everything. It's a conclusion without tying things up too neatly to be fair to the material. It's also sad without being completely deviod of hope.

Congratulations on finishing this one. I know it can't have been easy to write.
freedomfighter82 chapter 19 . 11/14/2006
Damn you. This was so good. I hate you and I love you for this. I can't believe it's over. This was amazing. And it didn't get too weird. I wish it had been longer, but at the same time it seems long enough. Like Mark wouldn't have been able to handle too long.

The way you write is so brilliant it's insane. I loved the guitar and the "conversation" with Roger. Too good. Okay. I'm done crying. I think. On to happier things! Please? Lol. And I feel so honored for having been talking to you while you were writing this. Yay!