Reviews for Let Go Brother
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 7/11
That was awesome! I loved the way you wrote the characters, especially Edmund and Peter!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
lol
MJLupin27 chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
I think this story is pretty good written, but you have to stop pointing that Peter feels unsure.. Let it flow, don't turn back on.. Anyway, very nice written :) thanks for sharing..
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Oh my gosh! Loved it! I am so pleased witb yiur story it is very well written and I look forward to your updates
OJSZ chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
That's really nice!
twoqueens chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
"Peter hadn't been quite the same since they'd come home six months ago. He was more self conscious and wasn't able to adjust to being a teenager again. Peter was fragile, and it was Edmund's responsibility to protect him now." Oh PETER! I hope he's going to be okay! Edmund is such a good younger brother - Peter has always taken care of him - now it's his turn to look after Peter. But these nightmares - poor Eddie! I wish he could finally be free from his demons.
WickedForGood13 chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
I thought the previous chapter was a good ending for this story. But now that I've read the true ending, I like how you show the brothers adjusting to civilian life, so to speak, and how they still support each other in all matters. I'll be looking out for the sequel! :)
Allie Danger chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Great ed's speech
Allie Danger chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
This was rreally sad
mysticmoon1331 chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
fantastic! cant wait to read both the epilogue and sequal. ed is my fav character and i ver much enjoyed this story and his point of view. i think you portrayed him very well. thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here. cant wait to read more. in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block in this and all of your future writings. good luck!
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Interesting twist. I'm glad they did eventually manage to reconcile.
Wildfire2 chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
I really liked this story. And if I may? Instead of doing one on Caspian (which I'm sure would be great) could you do one with the inbetween like when they're the rulers?
mfm2885 chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
Yo!

I liked it very much!

You write very well.

Congratulations!~

Ow, the part that Edmund and Peter hugged was so cute!

*.*

I did liked it.

See you
LishaChan chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
I really liked it! I look forward to the sequel!
Solitaire42 chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
Aww, how cute! I'm do glad that they hugged- I think they both needed it _

Such a sweet chapter; I'm surious to see what the epilogue will be!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »