Reviews for Dream
MachineFox chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
- And that's how Sasuke became a germaphobe! Lol, that's what I thought when I read the blood washing part.
But no, really, it's really good and I like it a lot, it's pretty well written considering those are his thoughts. And thought ARE messy. I'm trying to compliment you here, but it seems I'm not getting a hang of it. So yeah, goodbye. :))))
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So heartbreaking... And psychotic, but still.

I'll admit, I've been lurking. Everything you write is so good that I just keep drinking it up. No time to stop, no time to breathe.

Anyway, I felt I needed to review this one in particular for sure. It was just so moving. I love the angsty ones about Sasuke wishing things could have been different. Chiyume's "And it Started to Rain" runs along a similar vein, though I'll admit it's much darker.

Also, I love reading your disclaimers. :grins:

Keep writing; you do it so well!
counter-intuitive chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hmm, I wish Kishi would show what goes on in Sasuke's head sometimes! It would be good if Kishi flashbacked and showed us Sasuke feeling incredibly crap after the Valley of the End fight, if you get mee
BlackyChan3 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh my,

Sasuke-kun -glomps-

poor Sasuke and his emo thoughts, this makes me sad.,

i like the last line though

'Wake me up from this nightmare.

Please...

Let me dream...'

its amazing (;
kayura sanada chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow. That was... vaguely depressing... but very good. Sasuke deserves to feel bad! Dammit.

Well done.
Exploded Toilet Bowl chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Three words!~

Short.

Precise.

Angsty.
Blah chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
that was basically what was going through my head.
foxchoirs chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Short, but very precise phrases. Best of all, the emphasis of Sasuke's pain is there.

There is no need for full sentences - we can all feel it.

Great job.
ObsessiveCompulsive5699 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
wow, this was really, really good. i like how it was written

obsessive
Miss.Yamapi.Kara chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I'm having a field-day, reading through random fics of yours. :D

I just had to let you know that I love the contradictions in this piece. Especially the last:

"Wake me up from this nightmare.

Please...

Let me dream..."

Fantastic.

~ .Kara
CreativeFog chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
this is freaky-freaky-freakishly like something i wrote once. something i wrote before id ever read this. which is creepy. but its good! i like it... reading it gives me an odd sense of deja vu.
Skittlesaremydrugofchoice chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wow - that was awesome. I'm assuming it was Sasuke's thoughts after the fight at the Valley of the End. I had to read it twice to try and work it out, but I liked it like that, you could almost think that it was Naruto - except for the abandoning and betraying bit.
Miko chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Short but very awesome! *sniffs* poor Sasuke...
Rara white wolf chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This is very emotional and really good. It would be interesting to see as a sequel, Sasuke's thoughts when he sees Naruto again after the time jump (if you've read that part of the manga that is).
IssaLee chapter 1 . 9/29/2006