Reviews for Assume Makes An Ass Out Of U And Me
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
it's been a while since i laughed this hard, so hard that i had a coughing fit.
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Hahahaha! First of all, I love the title! You are a genius to think of such a title! I decided to read this only because of the title! Secondly, I never thought that any story could make me laugh from the starting to the ending like yours did! Usually, such stories are funny in the beginning but then it becomes boring in the middle. Yours was not like that. It was hilarious from starting to the end. Great Job!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
So funny! I like all of the characterizations and overall writing style. I especially enjoyed Rukia's acting and how the ending intertwined Ichigo's thoughts and Rukia's dialogue.
Artherisk chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
SO FREAKING HILARIOUS. Gosh, all was so IC and I saw to the characters perfectly in every moment, and I fell of my chair when Rukia thought that Ichigo was jealous about Renji. xDDDDD!

"I promise never to get in the way of you and your beloved again."

You're a amazing writer, I tell you. Best shot of humor in Bleach.
raisonneur chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
wow, that's hilarious!(*)

Rukia though Ichigo's gay, LOL.

This one's the funniest IchiRukiRen I've ever read so far 3

Great job! Keep it up~
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
OMG so awesome! *too fangirlish, I know* This was just too funny, I knew from the beginning Rukia and Renji hadn't done anything, but I wanted to hear the stupid explanation. Too bad it didn't happen. But Rukia thinking he was gay for Renji was just too awesome. Maybe she's planning to get them to let her join XD And Ichigo's "I couldn't care less" attitude, and how it isn't really murder (so true).

But you still owe us an omake chapter, I believe *nudgenudgehinthint*
Aibhlin chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
OH, this was great. I Hope there's a follow-up. ;)
colourpearl chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
lol!

You should carry this on, with Rukia trying to get Ichigo and Renji together... lmao!

It was great.
Doctor Meowzie chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
lol that was funny! and it was only after I read the whole fic when i realized what the title spells out~ ass-u-me XD anyway, i love your writing style, it's hilarious! keep it up! will be waiting for an omake!~
Greenzaku chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Holy effing sh!t this is funny. I'm not sure if anyone has thought of this before *wipes tears from eyes*
konkira chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Okay, so this whole fic is genius, definitely one of the top fanfics I've read on this site for three reasons:

1. you have my three fave characters here and I LOVE how they interact (more fics need to harness the awesome force of the ren/ruki/ichi relationship in all it's goofy badassness) - those shinigami just push all of Ichigo's buttons and it's so much fun to read!

2. I could totally see Rukia nudging Ichigo with her elbow at the end there. Could actually SEE IT in my mind, chuckling away as if she were totally 'in the know' about these sorts of things "I'm a genius!" indeed.

3. “Ah Renji! Ohayou! You’re looking very much like a mortal today!” - Don't know what it is, but that line just keeps making me laugh and laugh. Probably the fact that he takes it as such a compliment.

So good job! Seriously. Write more!
Final Fight chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Honestly? It pissed me off beyond belief - if I were Ichigo I would have said in a very serious voice, "Fuck you Rukia" - and walked away... Yep...
drinktea chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Ahaha. This is so clever. I don't normally read IchiRuki, but the title just pulled me in. And the characterizations are SO believeable, even the smaller players like Orihime and Yuzu. The way you wrote Rukia had me wondering if she just wanted to tease Ichigo a little more or not. Rukia is so evil. It's great. Loved it!

- Sakura
C. LeShay chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Wonderful fanfict!

I love how you portrayed Ichigo. I've read so many stories where he is often depicted as an idiot or moron (I'm guessing they failed to watch the episode where Ichigo's ranking at school was shown) and this is a wonderful change of scene!

I also enjoyed Rukia's 'acting' at school. It was very funny.
Thandiwe chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I loved this and it had me laughing all the way through! You write really well and hope there will be another part to it soon.