Reviews for Rum and Kisses
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
*giggles* Trust Will and Jack to confess while drinking.

Thanks for writing.
Kate0xoxoxo chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
HEHEHE I loved it, wish we could have followed them home to. _
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Cute...I think I read this before, and forgot to review! Oops!
E. G. Desso chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow, that story was definitely different! BUt still very good. The part where Will figures out that Jack loves him was only so-so, but that's ok. I think it was coll how you took a different look at the story line. Most people only go for the traditional Will/Elizabeth pairing, but I think it was very good. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to read more!
Masteroth chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
That was really good! I could've wished for some more details though - but really good for a first try!
sparrowed chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This is so cute, that I wish I could turn it into some sort of stuffed animal and hug it all night LOL hope you write more Jack/Will oneshots!
JenKristo chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
congrats on your first non-anime fanfic. i remember going through that.. it was a challenge. odd how much harder it is to bend real people, eh?

wonderful story. i love how jack showed emotion without being OC. It was so.. subtle? Fantastic!

loves ya.
Shadow of Darkness 22 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Another good story i love it. Oh and by now you probab;y have alot of reviews in your e-mail. Oops, heh i couldnt help it. Your such a great writer. Keep up the good work.
Child of the Sky chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Out of character? Are you nuts? You did great, and I am putting this story on favorites, and hope you write a sequel!
LynLin chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Hmm...cute.
Light Catastrophe chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Very good! I liked it a lot!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Yay! Jack/Will is a great pairing. I haven't read much of it, but I really want to read more. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to more stories by you. Happy reading and writing!
SergeantTickles chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
MY HERO! You wirte anime Yaoi AND JackWill? I love you...great story. it was my first jackWill kiss and my second actual jackWill story! YAY!
Red Stockings chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Loved it!
rry chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
AWW! SO CUTE! I don't care if they're a little OOC, as long as they're not briading each other's hair and eating crumpets... with their little stuffed animals. ...though, that would be fun to see. AH! a tea party! with the Pirates! YOU SHOULD WRITE ONE! ...cause I don't wanna. ... :pouts and crosses arms: