Reviews for The Wild Horse Thesis
the only problem I have with it is that there's several scenes where Ranma could make comments about those back home like

In ch5 when Ritsuko says that she'll treating him for cracked ribs you should have had him think 'I doubt it since I'm use to Shampoo doing that'

Also in this chapter when Ranma parks you should done a brief switch to the Tendo's & had someone say "If he gets back remind me never to get in a car with him driving"
Cerberusx chapter 18 . 1/20
Great story mate. Very well done.
Cerberusx chapter 3 . 1/20
This is a good fic. I came across Ranma while looking for Highschool of the Dead crossover fanfic. Read that and my love for this anime has been rekindled. Gonna keep reading it. Nice work author.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
An excellent and enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing it. Added to favorites.
harlequin320 chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
awesome story, loved it, it was hilarious how Ranma used his knowledge to just troll the NGE manipulators, not only was this story funny but it was very well done, you did an impressive job cultivating each of the characters personalities in a way that seemed natural and not forced, keep up the good work, keep writing
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
They still never deserved him, well except Kasumi in my opinion. Rot in hell Genma.
Wise.sarachi chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Un...this is really good.
Wise.sarachi chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
What is the image avatar? i never see her before?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
He'd still be better off than with any of you psychos. (Akane attacks me with mallet.)
Faraway-R chapter 18 . 8/2/2015
Yeesh, temper on Rei. Teh horror.

It's a pity the story is already complete. Are you planning on writing more? In general, that is.
Faraway-R chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
Damn pity that Ritsuko didn't make it.
Faraway-R chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
This story. Is a masterpiece!
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Oh yeah. You did warn us about Asuka.
HellsMaji chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Hmph, Ranma shoulda slapped Asuka and called her a pervert. Watching her change like that, tsk.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 18 . 7/10/2015
1000! Let's go bitches! 1 thousandth review. I like this story so much that I just had to get it over the hill. I know you prob wanted see this, but I just had to do it.
1,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »