Reviews for The Wild Horse Thesis
PrinceLarkin chapter 18 . 5/20
"Not anymore," Ranma smirked. "Call it Divine Intervention."

Asspull is shorter.
PrinceLarkin chapter 9 . 5/19
So Cologne knocked Akane out with a tap on a pressure point huh? She should have just killed her. That's what you're suppose to do to rabid dogs. You put them down.
AnonymousAvenger chapter 18 . 5/9
I am curious as to which manga or anime it is. Could you please tell me the name of this article?
this was a great story i wish you could try and do another but in the rebuild evangelion
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 5/7
Excellent
Googlemo chapter 18 . 4/20
this is just so freaking BAD!
overpowered, ridiculous, zero-story, awful fic.
Googlemo chapter 4 . 4/20
So far this story sucks HARD! Total canon in NGE, with Ranma, and he knows canon, how lazy can author be...?!
Using ranma rei and asuka from the end of this story make it a crossover with tenchi muyo
williams chapter 18 . 2/5
muy bueno
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 1/10
With your... lack of writing for some time... I don't know if you'll get this review but, this is still after all this time one of, in my own humble opinion, one of the great classics of Ramna. That said, thanks ever so much for writing this, and goodbye for now.
Indecisive Bob chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Excellent story! I only have one complaint, and it's just an occasional grammatical oddity you use. Sometimes, you write, "Would" do something instead of just straight out doing. Like, "Ranma would walk to the door," instead of, "Ranma walked to the door." You don't do that very often, but enough to be noticeable.
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Ha! This is a pretty fantastic way of doing a crossover. Sure, it's completely improbable and doesn't make much sense at all. But then again, it's Ranma. I like it because this way, you don't have the typical problem where you have to write two completely different plot lines: the main one stuck in the Crossover-verse, and then a side plot for where the transplanted character(s) came from (almost always with the people in the original 'verse having no idea what's going on with the missing person(s)). This way, the side plot is directly linked to the main plot because the side plot characters are watching what's going on in the main plot! It's brilliant! It's like mixing one of those "Reading of..." fics with a more typical crossover. I love it. And I apologize if this is a bit... rambly (that's not a word...). It's early in the morning and I'm sleep deprived, but it's to late/early to go to sleep if I want to get up in time for class tomorrow. I mean today. Yeah.
Ibskib chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
It's a pretty ingenious variant on the whole reading the book thing, it's definitely a lot more entertaining when it isn't a straight rehash as often seen in the Potter fandom.
I also like the characterisation of Ranma, I tend to prefer a version of him that's a bit more thoughtful.
habibali123 chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
Nice fiction. I like your style in [The Wild Horse Thesis].

Could you make Ranma/Skerei fiction ? Same style, but 7 girls instead of 2 girls.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
Wow
I love the Story. Ranma is Happy with rei and asuka, the most of the nge-mamber are save
I hope you writhe more ranma ff and crossover with him as main Charakter.