Reviews for The Wild Horse Thesis
Author0fntent chapter 18 . 9/10
Pretty interesting story, combining Ranma 1/2 and Evangelion with a bit of Pleasantville, Delirious, and an Edgar Wright movie.
UnfeignedShip chapter 18 . 2/6
This is a story I read when I need a food self-contained read with a happy ending. I've read it so many times...
Mr.BrownOptometrist chapter 18 . 1/18
Fam this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
hijoton chapter 18 . 11/22/2021
Great journey :)
ShadowEonEclipseChaos chapter 12 . 11/12/2021
The thought occurs to one everytime one reads this chapter; If the dummy plug in Ranma's Eva were activated, would he not do the same thing he did during the fight with the Angel in the oceanenforce his will upon it through sheer force of will with his Ki?
BlazeStryker chapter 18 . 10/9/2021
And the centennial award for Worst Timing Possible goes to Pantyhose "Epic Fail" Tarou.
buffmage chapter 18 . 9/9/2021
I really enjoyed this story. You and your team did an outstanding job. Thank you
Kolgrimmur Bectelson chapter 18 . 5/31/2021
I really enjoyed this story. I fully intend to check out your profile page to see what else you may have authored. Thank you for the enjoyable read.

Kol
WPGanimefan chapter 17 . 4/5/2021
WOW!
This was extremely good in fact I think you may have written a better story then those who did Neon Genesis Evangelion.

(Incase any of the people who worked on it or their kids are reading this) NO disrespect intended to the crew of Neon Genesis as it’s one of the best anime ever
Guest chapter 18 . 1/11/2021
Aside from the ending, this is all kinds of great.

There's people who say that Ranma's made out to be a "bit too perfect" compared to all of the other characters (even though he's just as flawed), but I think it's because he finally has moment to catch his breath in the World of Evangelion.
As he said in his own words "It's like a vacation for me." So I assume he'd start thinking more rationally when he's not surrounded by dysfunctional dogmatists and fight-happy nincompoops.

I especially love the way the rest of the characters are portrayed. Asuka being a mostly rational fun-loving hot-head is welcome, and Rei becoming a functional human being is well written. Not one of them is out of line, other than the Amazons at the end.
I don't remember Shampoo ever being that domineering, and Ryouga had no reason to die despite everything he did (it's pretty sad, but I guess in Ranma's words, respect and sympathy have to be earned).

I would've changed the Epilogue that Bastet gets Ranma out of the bed, and asks him to talk to the camera (as if he's making a will). Since he decided to stay in that world, he makes a video for all the Tendo Residents (and acquaintances) explaining why he made that choice, what they sincerely mean to him, and that he hopes they have a great life.
After that tinge of sadness, (almost) everybody decides to move on with their life. Ranma is finally content with earning true happiness.

But that's my interpretation of it, feel free to get your own philosophy out of it.
Darkepyon chapter 18 . 1/2/2021
Fantastic story really enjoyed reading this one
jmcdavid chapter 18 . 6/23/2020
I predict that after Ranma left, Toji popped the question to Hikari, and she accepted.

Meanwhile, after seeing what Kaji is really like, Misato decided to give him one more chance. So far, he hasn't given her any reasons to regret it.
jmcdavid chapter 2 . 6/22/2020
Nice reference to Nobody Dies, with the teacher's name.
XxGargantuaxX chapter 6 . 4/16/2020
You know you're fucked when a girl gets her hands on a big ass nuclear hammer to beat you with it.
Ninja6345 chapter 18 . 12/1/2019
This is absolutly awsome. I loved it.
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »