Reviews for The Wild Horse Thesis
Legion Breacher chapter 18 . 2/20
Oh man. It's been more than ten years since this fic was finished but it is still one of my favorites. Totally worth staying up until 6 AM to finish reading.
Alex2909 chapter 18 . 1/19
i absolutely love this story, kickass blending of the two stories
UseFistNotMouth chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
I mostly read this 10 year old story with the sily premise due to all the praise in the comments. Honestly I don't get it. Total crack fic. Story is basically a huge middle finger to both Ranma 1/2 and Eva. Very unbalanced. Tons of Deus Ex and ass pull. One sided bashing galore. Hypocrisy runs rampant and unchecked. Plot holes the size of planets. Really the only thing I can say I have no complaints about is the editing is good.
Jake chapter 18 . 11/15/2016
this is the best story i;ve read on this site ever.
you are amazing. thank you.
ZyteWCDb chapter 18 . 9/25/2016
This is one of the damn best stories I have ever read. 10/10. No.1 on my top 10 favourites. Absolutely loved it. If I ever do reading recommendations, this one will definitely be one of the first I will mention first. Holy MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, this was AWESOME! That is all. Zyte out.
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Interesting~
GMoriell chapter 18 . 6/25/2016
Brilliant! The story is absolutely amazing! I really love your Ranma, his personality, wisdom and good nature.
Owieeey chapter 18 . 4/25/2016
I loved reading this fic! I love reading fics where Ranma has a chance to grow.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/2/2016
the only problem I have with it is that there's several scenes where Ranma could make comments about those back home like

In ch5 when Ritsuko says that she'll treating him for cracked ribs you should have had him think 'I doubt it since I'm use to Shampoo doing that'

Also in this chapter when Ranma parks you should done a brief switch to the Tendo's & had someone say "If he gets back remind me never to get in a car with him driving"
Cerberusx chapter 18 . 1/20/2016
Great story mate. Very well done.
Cerberusx chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
This is a good fic. I came across Ranma while looking for Highschool of the Dead crossover fanfic. Read that and my love for this anime has been rekindled. Gonna keep reading it. Nice work author.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
An excellent and enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing it. Added to favorites.
harlequin320 chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
awesome story, loved it, it was hilarious how Ranma used his knowledge to just troll the NGE manipulators, not only was this story funny but it was very well done, you did an impressive job cultivating each of the characters personalities in a way that seemed natural and not forced, keep up the good work, keep writing
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
They still never deserved him, well except Kasumi in my opinion. Rot in hell Genma.
Wise.sarachi chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Un...this is really good.
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »