Reviews for Anna's Angel
cami.ramimoll chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
ok, so I know you wrote this 5 years ago, but PLEASE! continue it or maybe write another one about this couple... I thought I was the only crazy one who ever thought of this two as a couple but your story proved me wrong xD

hope you're ok and I really like your story :)
SIEGFRIEDSCHTAUFFEN chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
You should write more Faust and Anna stories! these 2 are an adorable couple in my view
TheProphecyChild chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Faust and Anna... I never would have thought of that, but it actually works. This is a really sad, yet cute story. )
La Pythie chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Faust x Anna? That's not odd, it's fantasico! But Ren x Yoh... that's very odd and I don't like it. If you write another like this (without the strange pairing Yoh x Ren) I will review and review!
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
While I don't like the Yoh/Ren in it (you might've tied it in with your Yoh/June fic, for instance), Anna/Faust is still an interesting pairing.
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Sa!

So adorable and so strange! This was a pairing that should be remembered! Faust and Anna... hard to picture, but very likeable!

This is definitely valuable!
ShinjucAt chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
This is an odd pairing, but I found it possitively adorable. Not to mention nobody has ever done it before, so that makes it even more wonderfull.

If you write another one, I'll make you a promise to write something for you in return.

Deal?
Fluticasone chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
.. AW! I LOVED IT! I'm faving it . You should write another! Please? Its... such a kawaii pairing...
indelible chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Haha. Nice last line. D This'll be stuck in my head for days.
Kagera Ai chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
konichiwa.. like you I like shaman king BUT Im so disappointed to your story WHY?.. bec. I dont want the pairing and the character of yoh MY LOVE but I like the way you write your story and Im happy that ther are many shaman king fanatic...

Arigatou,

YOUKIE

(FRIEND OF KAGENO NO SA)
Hanji tho chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
poor anna plz update soon i like it :D