Reviews for The Long Road Home
hotchner chapter 42 . 11/4/2014
Hi Bluecougar57, I just read 'The Long Road Home ' again and it is just as good the 2nd
time around as it was when you first wrote the story. I am so happy that Goren was able to
get his life back again and have all his friends plus more people appreciate him. I do hope
that you will go ahead and write another LOCI story one of these days. Thank You! Dawn
fnfnztri chapter 42 . 8/10/2011
geeze, what an amazing story. Linking two of my favorite shows. Bobby being a Pretender makes a lot of sense really, though I never really bought the Sydney being evil part. I think he had it in him, but I think with all that had happened he could never actually bring himself to do it. Young Sydney yes, the Sydney in the series? No.

Sorry to see you're no longer writing for LOCI, but what you did write was amazing. :-) And if you ever decide on a sequel...:-)
bogoalexea chapter 42 . 7/13/2010
Well... this is a journey I thoroughly enjoyed _ *happy sigh*

I love the whole proficiency test thing B) I was tense there for a bit (lol)

And they caught that SOB officer- I'm satisfied

It was pretty cool that Jarod was behind the 'persuasion' B)

Also I liked the conversation between Carolyn and Alex on how Bobby changed-pretty cool, and well played out... as usual :)

This was a real amazing story- thank you :D

P.S. if there's a sequel or your planning on making one, PLEASE let me know! :)
bogoalexea chapter 41 . 7/10/2010
Awww, the moment between Angelo and Bobby was touching *happy sigh*

And where he was at the verge of having a panic attack when Deakins used the authoritative "STOP"- pretty real B) Huang's 'remnants'...

Oh also, I loved the meeting with Deakins and Eames anger mounting,lol
bogoalexea chapter 40 . 7/8/2010
Oh, I loved the confrontation between Bobby and the chief of D's B)

When he brought up his sick sister, I knew Bobby would have to think of his mom :P

And that SOB Mr. Parker :angry: It really annoyed me when he said "

We own him"... Who is he fucking kidding, uh?

Anyways,

I loved the moment between Eames and her dad... and Bobby listening in,LOL

And them moving in together- :D
bogoalexea chapter 39 . 7/8/2010
O_o That's not gonna be a good meeting *gulp*

And I totally forgot about Brigitte! I was so revealed when we learned she died in the explosion :D

Poor Bobby struggling with his nightmares :(

I love the reason behind his panic in the start; very real

Also I just loved it how Eames stabilized him :)
bogoalexea chapter 38 . 7/5/2010
Awww, this was so intense! I was really scared,lol

My eyes got watery at the brother moment; it was very sweet!

*sigh of relief* it's over (well, Sydney is still out) BUT IT'S OVER, YAY!

And of course I just loved the BA moment and Bobby's eagerness to start things ;)
bogoalexea chapter 37 . 7/5/2010
Jeez... those sim disc never cease to piss me off and disturb me *shivers*

I liked Deakins interaction with his wife :)

Also, I loved it how Eames was surprised when her parents left her in the room alone with Bobby :D

And I know right?... there's no murder here; it's purely self-defense, well duh,lol

But jeez... I hope things are gonna be ok *gulp*
bogoalexea chapter 36 . 7/4/2010
Oh yeah, kill those damn bastards! Jeez... I hope their plan works!

I adored the whole BA interaciton (of course :P) and this part was pretty funny:

"...I turned away because there was more on my mind that just giving you a bath, and I know you're not ready for that… yet."

Bobby couldn't help it. The absurdity of it suddenly struck him, and he snorted with laughter.

"I… I was worried about whether I was d… damaged goods in your eyes… and you were just thinking about… about sex?""
bogoalexea chapter 35 . 7/3/2010
Awwww... that was beautiful and touching: the brothers interacting :)

I love it that Frank isn't all so evil. I love it how he was acting like a good big brother :D

I wonder what's their plan though...
bogoalexea chapter 34 . 7/2/2010
Awww, you always bring tears to my eyes with the "Bobby and his mother" scenes (first one in "Blind Trust") *sniff*... bittersweet

And Carolyn's thoughts about how gruesome their job is... I know, right?... jeez

If it's Frank down there, I wonder what he wants from Bobby...hmmm

Also Eames' dad making him go red talking about their feelings for each other-lol but very cute though :)
bogoalexea chapter 33 . 7/2/2010
I loved the conversation between John Eames and Liz; it was so *awwww*

And this part was so lovable too:

"He glanced at them occasionally in the mirror, and couldn't help but

smile at the way his diminutive daughter cradled her big bear of a partner

in her arms. Nor could he miss the way that Bobby so willingly submitted

himself to her loving embrace.

He had to admit it, they fitted together beautifully – complete opposites, and yet perfectly matched."

But jeez, the end was unexpected... I mean when he was just a boy too?... I just want to hug him. Poor Bobby *sniff*

Of course, you'd do your best to suppress such a memory :(
bogoalexea chapter 32 . 7/2/2010
AHHHH I feel like KILLING Brigitte! *angry* She gained his trust then fucked with him?

Jeez... I'm at a lost for words

I really love the long interaction with John and Bobby :)

Mike and Carolyn little 'collision'- that got a chuckle out of me,lol

And Goren's father episode... that's just so heartbreaking :(
bogoalexea chapter 31 . 7/1/2010
I knew it! I knew it! As soon as I read the part where Liz was showing the X-ray to them, I swear I knew it was a tracking device!

And tears rolled down my cheeks at Bobby's flashback... I mean jeez with NO ANESTHETICS! That's just BEYOND cruel! :angry:

I really loved all the examination part: Bobby's interaction with Liz :) And her being reluctant to see 'the cop' at first... so real.
bogoalexea chapter 30 . 7/1/2010
I love it how all the squad members were eager to escort them back to 1PP :)

Love the moment with Eames' father too :)

Poor Bobby... closing doors still care him :(