Reviews for Wrong Number
Admiral Sab chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
This was great. And I confess the MP/J fight had me laughing. It is exactly what you'd expect. Poor Jarod, but he had it coming... Ha! Loved Sam's pov. I always wondered what would happen when he finally figured out Miss Parker wasn't really trying that hard to catch Jarod.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
love it
Anna chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
I love this story, just like all of yours! You are an excellent writer, how about a new story:)?
fantasyinmymind chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
Are you sure this is the end? Good story..but did they get the Triumverate to cave? Did Jarod find his mom? Did they start a new Centre?
harmswife chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
You really need to do a sequel with the Triumvirate going down and being destroyed. Please?
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
please update again soon
Dark1 chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
Loved it! Fantastic ending! Hope to read something from you very soon again!
Teddy78 chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
Great end to a great story, especially the "get your hands off my man" scene with the waitress. But I knew there was a reason why I never liked Willy ;-)

I hope we'll see more stories from you soon. Thanks for sharing, Cathy.
NYT chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
Bravo! I love it when a story comes full circle. And oh yeah, Parker was jealous. lol
AJeff chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
Wonderful story, Mercy. Miss Parker finally unmasked those feelings of hers towards Jarod. I loved it when she reached out for Jarod's hand, much to his surprise, just so that waitress would somehow catch the hint that the "pretender" was hers.

I enjoyed this masterpiece of yours very much. Will be waiting for your next one. Thank you for such a happy "beginning" for them.

I love the ending where Sydney's telling the story... BRILLIANT!

Nans chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
"Well, let me see." Sydney began, immediately obtaining both men undivided attention.

What a delighful ending

Can't wait for part II

Nancy chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
It has been a great journey -the hurts and sorrows will all be quieted by the happiness that lies ahead. MP had missed a turning point once or twice, but when she gets it right, she really gets it right. Thank you for having it turn out happily: there is work to be done, but we are satisfied that it will end well, that J and MP will be happy and together. So glad that Sydney was there to see, that Broots helped work some magic, and that Sam sees and knows the truth. Thanks - already I am looking for more writings from you. Thanks for sharing with us!
solo-girl-br chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
Great fic! Congratulations!
KatieQ chapter 8 . 2/27/2007

Well i was not expecting you to end it here... is hould have paid more attention your note at the beginning, but i was entirely shocked when i saw the The End.

I liked how you progressed Jarod's and MP relationship, it was very well done in my opinion.

I'm sorry it's over, but it was great while it lasted. Hope your muse finds a new story for you soon! - K
julie250 chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
Enjoyed this story very much,look forward to reading more of your work. julie