Reviews for Bloodlust
Yin7 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
really interesting hope u continue
devoted writer chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
This is a great story. Can you please update it?
Favorite of Chaos chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
hey i like this please write more of this story.
Fire Inu Princess chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
omg! I wanna know what happens next! does Karin find out that Kenta became a vampire? please update soon! I love Karin and the manga! AWSOME!
Halan Lore chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I liked the last bit with Ren... This story idea is great. And please, oh please update soon?
NeganTheGreat chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
PLEASE update soon i need to know what happens next
Flaremage chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
intrestin' gonna write any more in th'a fic?
dgcybran chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
minirowan chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
amazing how you turned him into an day-walking blood sucking vampire, i was expecting him to be a night-walker and somehow Karin would turn out the same way. i liked this chapter even better than the last one though, i guess it's because of the day-walking things i mentioned. either way, i'd hate to see this story go to waste (plus i wanna see the rest of your ideas for this) so update when you get the motivation to continue please _
minirowan chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
i'm loving this story, especially Kenta's blood preference, it just fits his character. the whole story makes me wanna glue my eyes to the screen to absorb every moment.
dgcybran chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
NeganTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This and sick as a vampire are my Favorite Fanfics so you MUST update soon.
Snagglepants chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
It would be awesome if you continued this story one day, It's the only story of it's kind on here and it was exactly what I was looking for! I love the focus on kenta's physcal experience during his change. Good work, thanks!
Sanluris chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Cool, so Kenta's a vampire and a daywalker now-lucky!

Reminds me of Tsukuyomi, and how Hazuki's a daywalker too. Another cool vampire anime :)

Meh meh, anyway, I like this story a lot so far. It's interesting that Usui-kun has become a vampire. Karin's dad said vampires can't turn people, but Sinclair said blood-givers can turn people. Probably because they give part of their vampire blood to humans. Nice.

I would be cool to be a vampire, one if I was a daywalker, and two if no one wanted to kill me or study me because of it. But then it would suck because everyone around me would die while I lived forever...

It's great! Keep it up
Sanluris chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
It's good, I really like it. You describe how it makes Kenta feels to go crazy for blood well, and the physical effects that occur if he doesn't. I haven't seen this anime, but I'm interested now. It reminds me of Moon Phase; the main character in there just jumps up as well and acts normal after a vampire bites him, doesn't become a vampire, and doesn't become a slave to the vampire either. Also, the vampire that bit him doesn't burn in the sun either...weird.

Anyway, I like this story so far. I'm favoriting. This chapter was good, even if there wasn't a lot of action, it was still interesting. And that's saying a lot because a few other stories I've read don't have much action in the beginning and I can't stay interested...your story I did though. :D Well keep it up.