Reviews for Bloodlust
AWESOME STORY I LOVE IT UPDATE SOON PLEASE
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
HE IS TURNING INTO A VAMPIRE THIS IS WONDERFUL
Yin7 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
really interesting hope u continue
devoted writer chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
This is a great story. Can you please update it?
Favorite of Chaos chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
hey i like this please write more of this story.
Fire Inu Princess chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
omg! I wanna know what happens next! does Karin find out that Kenta became a vampire? please update soon! I love Karin and the manga! AWSOME!
Halan Lore chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I liked the last bit with Ren... This story idea is great. And please, oh please update soon?
NeganTheGreat chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
PLEASE update soon i need to know what happens next
Flaremage chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
intrestin'...you gonna write any more in th'a fic?
dgcybran chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Continue!
minirowan chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
amazing how you turned him into an day-walking blood sucking vampire, i was expecting him to be a night-walker and somehow Karin would turn out the same way. i liked this chapter even better than the last one though, i guess it's because of the day-walking things i mentioned. either way, i'd hate to see this story go to waste (plus i wanna see the rest of your ideas for this) so update when you get the motivation to continue please _
minirowan chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
i'm loving this story, especially Kenta's blood preference, it just fits his character. the whole story makes me wanna glue my eyes to the screen to absorb every moment.
dgcybran chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
THIS STORY NEEDS TO CONTINUE OR I WILL CONTINUE TO TELL YOU. PLEASE CONTINUE!
NeganTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This and sick as a vampire are my Favorite Fanfics so you MUST update soon.
Snagglepants chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
It would be awesome if you continued this story one day, It's the only story of it's kind on here and it was exactly what I was looking for! I love the focus on kenta's physcal experience during his change. Good work, thanks!