Reviews for Musings
bbissocute chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Very cute. Great job. (Heh, I believe I am running out of ways to express what a magnificent writer you are. XP)

bbissocute
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
That was a really neat little one shot. I loved it! Way to take serious Yami and give him a lighter, more fun side to him. After all, he isn't just a protector, right? And this story is definitely right up his alley.
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
heheh, that was fun to read. and now i'm even more impressed with you, because you know how to portray yami's lighter, more humorous side as well. kudos!

Ryuu-chan
MyAibou chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I love this. You do Yami's voice very well. And his take on Kaiba. YES! That is so dead-spot-on how I see him as well. He KNOWS, but he sure as hell isn't going to ADMIT it, probably not even to himself most of the time.

Can't wait to read some of the longer stuff. :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Yeah, that's just like Kaiba. Not being able to believe the King of Games signed up for a testing job. Nice drabble. Keep writing!
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Cute! I can so see Yugi as a beta tester for games.
Darkyami7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Hey, that was alright! Yami definitely has musings like that, just because he doesn't really have much else to do. _.

I also like your use of ((chuckles)) and ((sighs)). Usually I would comment on this in a bad way, but it somehow seems to fit in this story. You really can't do too much with it otherwise, you know? And that bit of action through-out the dialogue was a nice break, too.

I think that you're mixed up with Kaiba, though. He *does* believe that Yugi has another personality inside of him, known as the "other Yugi." People can have multiple personalities, and that's what Kaiba's going for. What he doesn't believe in is the magic of the Millennium Items and such. I don't know if that was what you were saying or not; it might have been me and my over-tired-ness. _.

This was a pretty well described story, too. You didn't really have much of a setting, but it wasn't really needed for this type of story. I know that it says that you've completed the story at the top of the page, but you mentioned that you might be continuing it. If you do end up continuing, I would keep it in Yami's POV but change the feel of it so it's more in the here-and-now rather than in a dreamy past-like state. ::nods::

Nice writing!