Reviews for Return to Normalcy
Azalea419 chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
This was really good and I really like your fanfic. I noticed that you haven't updated this in like...3 years? I would really like to read some more. You're a really good writer and I love this story. I tried writing a BobbyxKitty fanfic, but its shit compared to yours. Please keep writing :D
lela12344 chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
Great KItty/Logan scene! You really got their characters down!

Please keep writing!

Thanks,

Kittyprydeoldfan
fallingstar1011 chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
this is one of my favorite stories!

please update it!
AndreaInspired chapter 9 . 4/24/2009
OKay, first of all, i love how you represented kitty. Here she is inteligent and interesting, the way she should be! I think she was poorly shown in the film, but you expanded on that bad example and made her into what she should be!

Pyro, oh i love the malicious side of him! He makes for a great antagonist. Also, the human side that kitty sees in him is so real. I'm probably not making sense but i don't care.

I also think your rogue is great. And I lovee bobby. My favorite iceman parts include his witty convo with kitty in the elevator, when he punched john in the face. Love it!

I got really upset when i found out that you haven't updated in a year, but i won't give up! I'm hoping that maybe the new xman movie with wolverine will inspire you to come back to fanfiction and finish your fic. Or maybe make you want to watch the other movies again, thus coming to fan fiction and finnish your fic! I look forward to many many chapters of your wonderful writing in the future! Please, please come back and write again!
AndreaInspired chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
You cannot understand how happy i am to find a fic like this. This is EXACTLY what i would want for a post x3 only better. You have made my day. (i just had a huge xmen marathon too. watched all of the movies the evolution series...is there where you got "half pint"? :D)

Your characterization, the plot, the style of writing, EVERYTHING is perfect. I cannot wait to keep reading. Don't ever stop, i love love love love it. (sorry this response may seem annoying but i cannot express how awesome this is. I got that feeling when you find a great book, series, movie etc. It's like my personal brand of heroine).

Okay, i sound insane. I apologize, it's 2 in the morning where i live. I really should get to sleep but i'd rather read your story. Can i just say that pyro is so bad ass, i love how he wants to get to bobby by using kitty. I love how bobby is developing feelings for kitty, i felt like the movie tried to put her in a bad light. Kitty was and always will be my fav, so this fic kind of centering around her (kinda) makes me very happy. Okay i need to stop. Anyway, i love this so far, bravo! (sorry for the long response, i'm off to go read chapter 3!)
Ratdogtwo chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
great chapter keep up the good work
Inkbug chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
Okay, I just wanted to log in quickly to review to say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE your story. )

Your characterizations are excellent- on all accounts and you're keeping a very good pace.

I can't wait to read more!

-TBB
pxlenno chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
Great chapter- man, the tension just keeps building, doesn't it? Hadta refresh my memory of the story again by rereading some parts, but that'a alright 'cause it's still as good as i recalled it to be ;) Keep up the great writing and hope you update soon!
Ratdogtwo chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
another great chapter keep up the good work
WORDTOYOURMOTHER chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Ratdogtwo chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
glad to see yah back great chapter keep up the good work
The Reader chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
It was nice that you were able to pick right up where you left off. I hope you continue this.
AndrAIa The Killer Squirrel chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
I must say I /love/ this story. I love the characterization and I loved Pyro's little blurb to Bobby.

You have a lot of skill, keep up the good work.

AndrAIa the Killer Squirrel

PS. I think Pyro should maybe start liking Kitty a little bit *shifty eyes* .
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
Very good! I love updates, even if I'm almost a month late ] and I'm sure you love them too. Great chapter, I really like all the tension between Bobby and John, and then tension cause by Kitty. Your characterization is very good, very accurate. Post more soon!

x3*Mary
Flawless Soul chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
Nice story! I'm getting really interested in it. You're doing great! Please update more often!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »