Reviews for Rain
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Ohmy. That was so intense. And so sad. :(

It was AWESOME! (:
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
ah! *tear**tear**tear**tear* Wow. That was just...wow...and...wow. Great heartfelt story. It's funny but I've written ONE deathfic (I don't really like them) and it was also Sam and Dean also died (but in a different way). I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees our boys ending up like this!

GREAT story!

-Marvin
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
SO funny. And totally surprised me where you took this story. Very creative and hilarious. Great job!
freaker chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
wow. intense and really sad.
ChocolateDragon15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Do you know how long I've been looking for a really angsty Dean fic. There is so much wincest and cheesy love stories that go wrong. THANKYOU! I have tears in my eyes and I never cry!
casus17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
hey,

oh my god, you almost made me cry. that was simply beautiful. i don't know what to say. i need some tissues.

thanks for a great story.

casus17
catgirl789 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Yay! a sequel is being written! This was a good death fic 'cuz I really think that that's how Dean would react, but I think you made the police a little too harsh...
Merrie chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Oo that was dark and beautiful and I loved it! Nicely done. :D

-Merrie
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
This was beautifully written. I wish my brother and I were that close. Well...I don't want any of us to die, but the whole love and loyalty aspect I mean. Very nice job.

~Mina~
Insanity 101 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
gah...so freakin sad. i would have bawled if there hadnt been so darn many distractions...excellent job with this, so believable...
Latina Jun chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
aw man my eyes are welling up. *links several times* it was really good.
laughandlove chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I can't believe it...you're actually making me cry! That's only happened a few select times. I've never read a story in which both of the brother's died before-it was so incredibly sad, but also very true to Dean's character. He wouldn't care for his own life at all if Sam were gone, and you really captured that. Great job.
andrea chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
wow, that is one of the absolute best stories ive ever read! and let me tell u, im not one for sad stuff...but itruly enjoyed this one! five outta five stars!
Evergreene chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I actually have tears in my eyes. That was really powerful.
ktlane chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
oh wow. That was so sad and yet so beautiful at the same time. You had me crying too. Good Job!