Reviews for Vietati Amanti
Gotapenname chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very good. I like the idea of Troy crushing Sharpay and her not wanting him back very refreshing.
Sciencefreak2007 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
i loovedd it
nonamerain chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Prohibited lovers...just like the name, lol. But this was REALLY good. I really liked it. :)

& I saw your profile, & i would ask what it meant, but i kinda understand italian, so precettore means tutor, and yeah...good job, again.

kinda late review, yeah.
drinkingfiction chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Whoa...that was marvelous! OMGOSH I'm turning into some marvelous saying freak! lol jk

I really liked this but I wish they got together.
Candlelight Chaos chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
i think it's a pretty cool oneshot.. :) i like troypay (even if you don't really seem to.. LoL) so.. i give you credit for that. great work!
TillThatTime chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Ok, I decided to check out this story seeing as you are my competition. I've never written Troypay (Only Tryan and Rypay...yeah, I'm corrupt) But this was very well done. The discriptions were lovely and had an almost poetic tinge to them. It was a story that most teenagers could relate to and I really enjoyed reading it. You are truly giving me a run for my money (so to speak). There were a few grammatical errors but nothing too bad. Very well done. Cheers and Much Love!

Danielle (TillThatTime)
sophthewiseone chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wow. You actually made me a Troy x Sharpay pairing seem actually believable. You've definitely got more talent than a lot of the writers on here. Keep it up.
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Hi! I'm a judge for the contest, and I just judged your fic! I really liked this, especially the end. I thought that her "strawberry" scent was very good, although a different scent would have been welcome. I did notice a couple mistakes, just little things that wouldn't have been picked up on a spell-check.

I was just thinking, and you could have done this in third person, still from Troy's POV. It might not have had the same affect, but that would have made it more original...

ZacCorbinLucasLover714 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
OMG! R u gonna continue this? You really should. That would be awesome!
poisonivykiss chapter 1 . 8/16/2006