Reviews for Rapids
pianomouse chapter 31 . 4/15
Fantastic story, I love the relationship you have them building. Thank you for sharing this with us.
TimMcGeeFan chapter 23 . 1/31
Okay, Myers has either escaped or someone, Jim maybe, is in on the drug smuggling. Just feels like there is more drama to come. This scenario reminds me of Walker texas ranger episode where they went rafting not knowing they had escaped convicts with them.
TimMcGeeFan chapter 22 . 1/31
Still good. Gibbs has been sitting in the same position for hours and hours. It's not going to be that easy for him to move.
TimMcGeeFan chapter 15 . 1/31
Still good but you went way overboard on Tony's jobs.
TimMcGeeFan chapter 13 . 1/31
Good story. It would have made more sense if their relationship was advertised as strained and the raft trip was a re-connecting bonding kind of thing. Maybe Tony's mom, Gibbs' wife had died and the two, without any other close family, decided they needed to try harder. It would have made it easier for Tony to say father instead of worrying about using dad.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 31 . 9/19/2016
Absolutely loved it, the coffee part was a nice touch
bleeb90 chapter 31 . 8/22/2016
Beautiful fic, I loved it!
Catalina Leigh chapter 31 . 10/10/2015
This was good, especially for your first story. I could kinda tell, mainly just with little things though. But like with all other things, writing gets better with experience, so the important thing is to keep writing. You did a great job with this! You managed to incorporate a case, some angst, a little drama, family/team/friend bonding, and humor all into one. I was laughing through the majority. Yes, certain parts seemed a tad OOC, but not overly so. You kept them in character well, and I could picture everything. Loved the banter and bond between Gibbs and Tony, and the Tony/Abby and Gibbs/Ducky talks. It was certainly worth the read. :)
tami chapter 31 . 8/15/2015
amazing story and you to a degree stuck to the original storyline of tony dinozzo though needs a little improvement but all in all great
aslansphoenix chapter 31 . 2/13/2015
Since I started reading NCIS fanfiction a few years ago, I have now read this story five times (I think), I know I favourited it the first time, but I may not have reviewed because I find that usually a pointless thing to do, but you deserve this. If you willingly re-read a story and consistently enjoy it each time then it is a damn good story.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/28/2015
Great job!
Poppy chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
I love the story...but I really hate when Abby punches people. Like really, really hate it. It's not cute, or funny, and no one would accept if anyone regularly punched her, so why is she allowed to do it?
FotoDi chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
What is so unique about being a "son" that there is no FBI agent capable of playing the part undercover?
LoveSamandDean chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was a really good story. Loved it
Guest chapter 31 . 9/17/2013
What an amazing, dramatic and emotionally beautiful story.