Reviews for Rapids
Guest chapter 31 . 9/17/2013
What an amazing, dramatic and emotionally beautiful story.
PgTnr1 chapter 31 . 9/4/2013
By far one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Meanxruki chapter 31 . 11/3/2012
love this story!
Scat210 chapter 31 . 10/17/2012
Fantastic story, really enjoyed it.
hazelbunny chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
ok, so as i was reading this i was thinking about what i would give undercover agents as a car. i chose a ford truck. when you actually chose a ford truck near the end of the chapter i started laughing. good choice. i can't wait to read more of this story.
anon chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
Honestly, the only OOC things that I can say spring out at me are Tony having so much to do with kids, so comfortably. Other than that, the story's interesting, and I'm enjoying it. I don't think they're especially father-son in canon, myself, but I can read fics like that, if they're good. :)

It's nice reading a fic where they get along, and care enough about each other to try working on issues, or tiptoe along each other's emotional landmines, you know? Particularly Gibbs. So many fics have him being such an outright mean bastard that I don't see how anybody could like him; but your Gibbs is gruff, but caring. That works for me.
Suezanne chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
lol
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Oh my gosh... Best chapter! So funny! :D Aww Tony. -hugs because he's sad-

Love it so far :)
lizrat66 chapter 31 . 11/24/2011
This was really good, very well written, interesting plot, and loved the Tony and Gibbs talks about his past, very in character.

I am now going to read the sequal,
Izzy Jizzy chapter 31 . 9/10/2011
Wow. I truly enjoyed this story. McGee older than Tony. Hilarious. Going to read your sequel next because this was good beyond words. keep up the good work.
V. L. Crawford chapter 17 . 6/17/2011
I love the closeness between the two of them.
V. L. Crawford chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
I am really liking this story.
V. L. Crawford chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
This is great. I would like to make suggestions but since your story was written years ago I guess it would be pointless.
V. L. Crawford chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
I love this so far. You have me laughing outloud.