Reviews for Rapids
aslansphoenix chapter 31 . 2/13
Since I started reading NCIS fanfiction a few years ago, I have now read this story five times (I think), I know I favourited it the first time, but I may not have reviewed because I find that usually a pointless thing to do, but you deserve this. If you willingly re-read a story and consistently enjoy it each time then it is a damn good story.
Great job!
Poppy chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
I love the story...but I really hate when Abby punches people. Like really, really hate it. It's not cute, or funny, and no one would accept if anyone regularly punched her, so why is she allowed to do it?
FotoDi chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
What is so unique about being a "son" that there is no FBI agent capable of playing the part undercover?
tracy.eubanks1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was a really good story. Loved it
Guest chapter 31 . 9/17/2013
What an amazing, dramatic and emotionally beautiful story.
PgTnr1 chapter 31 . 9/4/2013
By far one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Meanxruki chapter 31 . 11/3/2012
love this story!
Scat210 chapter 31 . 10/17/2012
Fantastic story, really enjoyed it.
hazelbunny chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
ok, so as i was reading this i was thinking about what i would give undercover agents as a car. i chose a ford truck. when you actually chose a ford truck near the end of the chapter i started laughing. good choice. i can't wait to read more of this story.
anon chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
Honestly, the only OOC things that I can say spring out at me are Tony having so much to do with kids, so comfortably. Other than that, the story's interesting, and I'm enjoying it. I don't think they're especially father-son in canon, myself, but I can read fics like that, if they're good. :)

It's nice reading a fic where they get along, and care enough about each other to try working on issues, or tiptoe along each other's emotional landmines, you know? Particularly Gibbs. So many fics have him being such an outright mean bastard that I don't see how anybody could like him; but your Gibbs is gruff, but caring. That works for me.
Suezanne chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
lol
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Oh my gosh... Best chapter! So funny! :D Aww Tony. -hugs because he's sad-

Love it so far :)
lizrat66 chapter 31 . 11/24/2011
This was really good, very well written, interesting plot, and loved the Tony and Gibbs talks about his past, very in character.

I am now going to read the sequal,