Reviews for 3:00 AM Madness
angel1718 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Real exciting and awesome story.
Glad Dean got that Killer out of Sam before he lost him for good.
Hope Sam never finds out that he killed that Woman when he was not himself.
It just goes to show how far Dean will go to protect his Sam.
Awesome writing, Glad you shared it with us.
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
Aw, great story. Bravo!

Read the next one possibly tomorrow. Going to bed now. Night.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
Ooh, Sammy's been a bad boy not coming back when he was supposed to.

Great chapter, off to read 12.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
I was kinda right! The "spirit" from the bar possessed Jack the Ripper...or maybe there IS no bar spirit...

My head hurts, I must be thinking too much...or maybe it's not from thinking, my Lord of the Rings boxset of books fell off my bookcase and the corner of the boxset hit me about a centimetre from my right temple. I was sitting on the floor puuting my DVDs away in my chest of drawers when it happened. It's left a small cut and it feels bruised. I did that on Thursday night. Luckily it didn't hit the temple itself, otherwise I'd probably be dead!

Anyways, great chapter, off to read 11.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was joking when I said to hog tie Sam to the bed! Even though this story was written WELL before now.

Great chapter, off to read 10.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
Ooh, the killer must be a demon then?

Yeah, now that you mentioned it, those killings DO sound a lot like Jack the Ripper...funny thought, but maybe Jack the Ripper was possessed by a demon, and over 100 years later, brought him to America...nah!

Great chapter, off to read 9.

P.S Only gonna read this story then go to bed. I'll probably read the another tomorrow.
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
Okay, he's not being possessed. Those footprints don't exactly say that Sam was there with the killer. I still say he was trying to save these women, he jsut doesn't remember doing it.

Great chapter, off to read 8.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Ouch, that must hurt? Gonna be sore in the mornin'.

Obviously something's possessing Sam, cuz there's no way he's that strong.

Great chapter, off to read 7.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Aw, poor baby. Just because Sam dreams these things, doesn't mean he's the one killing those people. He could be seeing through someone else's eyes. And the blood could be he was HELPING someone, not killing them.

For some unknown reason, I think it's got something to do with this haunted bar, dunno why though.

Great chapter, off to read 6.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Maybe Dean should hog tie Sam to the bed, that way if someone's murdered, Sam won't think he'd done it.

Great chapter, off to read 5.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
This sounds a bit like Born Under A Bad Sign. LOVED when Dean said at the end: "Dude, you had a girl in you for like a week! That's a little naughty!" lol!

Is Sammy possessed by another demon? It's not Meg again, is it?

Great chapter, off to read 4.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Uh-oh! Sammy been a bad boy? Or was it those guys that jumped Dean? One way to find on!

Great chapter, off to read 3.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Ach, bloody bastards!

Great start, poor baby.

Off to read 2.

sentarla chapter 12 . 4/3/2007
oh no, samy no. he so could not have done that, even possesed, oh dean, the secrets you have to keep.

loved this one, both sam and dean were just right!

If i have sam, I so would not be sleeping till after 3.30am...hang on, wait, its holidays and I don't sleep till after then.

thanks for another great one.

Kaewi chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
Thanks for sharing another great story! It was fun to read.