Reviews for Bound for chaos
Lurking Casually chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
plzplz plz update soon. this is really good.
BlackRitual chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
o_O actually...I think Vlad I DID kill a few minors at one time...or maybe not... _
Vi-Violence chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
um, its been about a year, does this mean there arn't going to be any updates?
krtys chapter 15 . 5/1/2008
Really good story keep up the good work but make sure to work on schoolwork first, i'm a lazt ss and I don't want you to turn out like me .
Countess Vlad Dracula chapter 15 . 2/12/2008
This is a great story! I hope you will be able to update soon but take your time. Keep up the good work.

Dracula
Eagle-Black chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
that's cool your taking your studies so serously

good luck on your abroad stuff and your exams

take you time on getting chapters up or written studies first, though.
Gomjibar22 chapter 14 . 8/13/2007
I love it! There aren’t that many stories like this out there and you’ve done a very good job at it. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Desdemona chapter 14 . 6/19/2007
Parfait! Dearest author, I am quite liking your fan fiction! I am anxious for your next posting and want to... congradulation you on such of a good story! It is very much helping with my not good English! I hope you are to be posting again soon!

Au revoir,

Desdemona
Master of the Boot chapter 14 . 5/12/2007
Great story so far. I love Alucard's "re-education" of Greyback and I love how well peeves is behaving. Something to do with Alucard kicking his ass. Can't wait to see the Major and Voldemort at the villain act.

I salute thee

Master of Teh Boot
Danyeda Goofy Panterita chapter 14 . 4/28/2007
I LOVE THIS FIC!

please! conitue with it!
MIMI chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Semajy is a vile pretender. If you want to read the REAL version of The ruroken/harrypotter crossover you were reading, look for Chosa Kurenai
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 14 . 4/2/2007
Trouble or another year at Hogwarts for Harry Potter (of course that usually is trouble) _
Servant of K-sama chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
Lord Grindelwald, who Dumbledore defeated in 1945 was the dark lord before Tom, and the true identity of Hitler(in H.P. cannon).
Shaman-Yami chapter 14 . 3/1/2007
Please, please, please update soon.. I'm really curious as to were this is going _
Ten-Faced Paladin chapter 14 . 2/18/2007
Not bad so far. I would prefer the chapters to be a little longer but what you have now is okay.