Reviews for Face Down
csimesser1 chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
that was great loved it
Dare-deviless chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
no no no no

I wanted to see that guybeaten within an inch of his life...preferably by Vida

I was so looking forward to it. It would have been perfect. Hell, its what I'd do!
elitejace452 chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
wow what an amazing story... i only clicked on this story because i love this song, but then as i started reading i was drawn in. i just flinched because maddie is so quiet she would be the person to put up with this. the only thing was as i was reading this, i saw maddie as bella, nick as edward, vida as alice, chip as jasper and stuff like that and ben was like james... but hey, it was a wonderfully written story. my EX-boyfriend smacked me and i told him it was over the next day, and it took a lot of courage then, i can't imagine what it would take after a couple of months
BuLgArIa ZaViNaGi chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
Hey look...I don't know if you're a girl or a boy, but if i see you right now im-a give a huge bow, 'cuz u deserve have a tallent- a big and another thing plss tell me what is series two called so I can read it too.(clap)
CathyD chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
Wow. I absolutely loved this fic. It dealt with a difficult and touchy subject, and I think you did a great job with it. It was well written, and you really made it believable with Maddie's thoughts. GREAT JOB! I can't wait to read the sequel.

miriam01 chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
Oh my god!It was actually made me cry.
myeveryday chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
Great story. I hope you keep writing on the sequel.
Mirsa chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
I just finished.

I hereby commend you, and name you a Master Storyteller.

Well done.

Mirsa chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
I'll tell you something. One of my personal markers of a great story, a very well-written story is one that can make me actually, physically get FURIOUS with the characters. You've done that. The way the rest of the Rangers are blind to the real nature of Maddie's injuries is so infuriating! and the way Nick leaves at exactly the WRONG time ... oh! how I want to slap him!

I am speechless. This is a book-level story. I commend you on this piece. Not to brag, but I am a published author, and I have to say, this is the quality of work I've seen as a writer. You've done this so well, I am amazed. Please, keep your talents in constant use. This may come in handy later in your life.

Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
Sreym chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
I really enjoyed this story, looking forward to reading the sequel as soon as I review this :) Madison could be the only ranger whom I wouldn't mind in this role, I can see it happening, especially how you wrote it. I love everyone's part in this, it was extremely well done. Great work!
Riker15 chapter 8 . 3/14/2007