Reviews for Fairy Tales and Broken Tiaras
Amazing girl chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Jinx seems to be losing her attitude well until the cat came and left dirty paw prints
aMAZING gIRL chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Jinx is Cinderella? This is going to end badly nice story I love how none of them like their roles
Ghost King's Queen chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
I'm hanging onto this story by a small tiny thread as it said on your profile! PLEASE do update!
Jetta Lane chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
I could not stop laughing, it was so good.
BEBE chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
Next chap.!
LarkOfTheSky chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Nice story, very original, but I was wondering what the pairings are? Because, truthfully, I thought Raven and Beast Boy were going to hook up along with Jinx and Kid Flash. But I guess that's not going to happen, unless your going to give a huge twist to the story? Though, I still haven't given up hope with Starfire and Robin.

Please update soon?

-LarkOfTheSky
The Truth's Lie chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
it's a really good i thought kid flash would be the prince and [please don't read this if you don't care how i think the story will turn out i dont want to tell you ow to write your story] jinx would arrive and kid flash would walk over and say .. ''hello' he said smiling flirting ''who are you supposed to be?'' ''i am prince wallace you may call me wally and you are?" ''not interested" jinx said bluntly his grin disappeared ''what?'' he asked suprised ''not interested. i want a guy that's well you know not gay" she said pointing at his light red tunic with yellow trim he looked offended ''i am most certainly not gay!i have had several young lady friends and it is impolite for a pretty young lady such as yourself to curse those beatiful lips of yours with such fowl language'' he said winkng ''i'm sorry well not really but i heard i and then all i heard after that was blah,blah i'm desperat loser with no social life'' he grined wider than before ''well confession is the hardest step to make'' he said cheekily i almost strangled him right there.

i'm soory i thought about this story for awhile after reading it and this scene just kinda formed hehe
Little Miss Juliet chapter 13 . 2/27/2009
OMG! This is SO funny! I giggled and smiled and whatnot the entire time! Too bad it's been over a YEAR since the last update...

Oh well! I'll say this anyway:

Hope you can update!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
jeez, im twitching and i aint even in the story! too... much... happy!
oranfly chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
I have to admit that I am not a big Jinx fan, but I love the part where she said she would end up killing the sisters and step mother I was laughing so hard!
Raven of Alaska chapter 13 . 12/8/2007
Grumpy giving Raven a compliment? Are you sure that's Grumpy? Oh well, please continue.

Sincerly,

Raven of Alaska
Safieh chapter 13 . 12/1/2007
I absolutely love it! The ideas are so original! I would have reviewed before but I wanted to read the whole thing. So, does that villain show up sometime later? And how will they get underwater. I think the arabian princess should be very arabian with a veil and everything but she should fall for one of the dwarves. And I think Raven should have to dance.(Arabian style.
Moondragonheart chapter 13 . 11/23/2007
This is cool! Take your time with it, and I'll see you next chapter. If there will be one... Hmm... you could also have Rae go to Mulan, if that might help with ideas? Meg in Hurcules(How the heck do you spell that?sorry)? Ok well I tried sorry if that doesn't exactly help. -
Silverchild of the winds chapter 13 . 11/23/2007
wHy Did you make rapunzel from brooklyn. I suggest having Jinx run into Rumplestiltskin. Literally run into him. I love the idea of Rabven atemting to cook.

Oh, you don't have to follow the disney versions, I like the true fairy tales better.
Azar's Curse chapter 13 . 11/23/2007
If I had a int of a sense of humour, I would be rolling on the floor laughing at the three girls and their present situation. Good story.