Reviews for Evolution of a crush series
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
Jaycie Victory chapter 30 . 6/8/2014
This is such a fantastic series. I remember reading it years ago, and the 'straw' one and Cook really stayed with me. It's the perfect blend of humour and romance and character development. The focus is Rayne but it's also a fabulous ensemble piece. Just wonderful. I thought I'd reviewed it years ago, but apparently not! So this is a long overdue "Thank you so much for such a delightful read". :)
Hafthand chapter 30 . 9/16/2012
Ok. I thought this collection was great. Then I read chapter 29..the recipe chapter...and your collection was upgraded to amazing. Your fic was rapidly becoming one of my fav Jayne/Rivs, but Chapter 29 was so amazingly executed, I kneel before your greatness. Thank you for writing this fic!

Love, Ally
When Darkness Rises chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
Really good! I think I just snagged the 100th review.
jenefaner chapter 30 . 3/26/2011
"But Jayne threw a gun at me last time I interrupted."

Hahaha...thats hot. Want me a Jayne. LOL

I enjoyed this.
jenefaner chapter 29 . 3/26/2011
Oh BRAVO! Bravo! I dont usually review individual chapters, but 'Cook' deserved it! Very well done; big smile and laugh. ;D
Maladicta chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
"gone-crazy-back-soon". I really need this line on a T-Shirt. Seriously. Best. Line. Ever.
Maladicta chapter 16 . 10/13/2010
"It's nice to be wanted, even in a dream," Heartbreakingly sweet. Leaves me all sad an achy inside.
Maladicta chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
This is one of my favorites in the series - its just so sweetly written.
alisosia chapter 15 . 10/5/2010
Great story

So funny that no one wanted to go interupt R n J
ArtLightLove chapter 30 . 9/26/2010
LOL I love this it is to cute but I need to tell you "Ya'll" is used when referencing more than one person. So it does NOT replacing the word "You".

For example had five men sat at a table in the restaurant:

"What would ya'll like to order this evening?" the waitress asked the group of men at her table.

Had there only been one man sitting at table in the restaurant:

"What would you like to order this evening?" the waitress asked the man at her table.

So other than that LOVED this a lot. It is going on my fav list.
Avide chapter 29 . 8/13/2010
I like ch. 29.

You changed things up, and did it in an amusing way.
hoshi72 chapter 29 . 6/7/2010
While I am completely in love with this story, this chapter is just too good to resist. It's clever, quick, and avoids all of those nasty cliche discovery moments. Wonderful!
stine chapter 30 . 5/30/2010