Reviews for A Slightly Tender Scream
Rose chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Man those angels in heaven are so nasty they could of let that slide you think Albel would get upset if someone tried to rescue Fayt? but anyhow good luck with this one
evilgoddess1990 chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
aw i loved this chapter!

it was very good.

update soon.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
Aelan chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
~sulks yet again.. reading various stories in your list~ Bummer.. another unfinished one.. Its really good too. Wrapped you up into the story and makes you really care about them, need to know what happens next.
TornHeart99 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
How does Albel know his name .
Aeroblast chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
Ah, rape rape rapee! 8D
Aelan chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Ohh yummy. You really need to finish this, its so good.
Lady Samurai chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
Oh, interesting. Poor Fayt, though. . Always getting abused.
evilgoddess1990 chapter 2 . 1/23/2007

update soon.

i cant wait

to see what happens next.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
jeanpaul chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
hehe update
Zena chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Oh wow! This is awesome! Who doesn't like a good rape fic? Especially between such gorgeous characters like Fayt and Albel The whole angel/demon thing totally suits them. I do hope you'll continue this ficcy with a lot more rape in the future...maybe Fayt will grow to like it...bwhahaha! Cheers
Mizuki hikari chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
lol, continue

Bright bluR chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
NU! :'( The chappie CANT-BE-OVER! I was looking so forward to it, and now...*sniffle* it's done! oh well, I can't wait to see what you do in the next one! The plot is so nifty! And the way you just cut it off at the end of the chapters, major cliff hanger! I love this! please update son! :D -The H-
Aeroblast chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Oh, I've looking a story like this! 8D *heart heart*

I really like this story's idea, it's good, but I think you could make the chapters little more longer and describe the things more, like feelings, weather... Stuff like that. ("The sun was shining brightly and birds were singing at the top of the tree, while Albel was raping Fayt almost a millionth time.") XD Okay, maybe not excatly like that.

But I do hope you continue this soon, and I'm gonna add it to my favorites. :D
Koril Dragonic chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
I'm surprised Albel didn't play with him more... Maybe break his wings, or something like that. Ah well...

I'm actually surprised you're making this more than one part! But in a good way, not a bad one. *cheers* Smut!
Koril Dragonic chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Don't you just love it when fighting turns to fucking? Though I'm not sure if Fayt makes a very good Angel, what with that Doomsday-like power, and all... He'd be much better as a horseman of the apocalypse, signaling the final battle between heaven and hell.

Still a good read, though. *grins*