Reviews for Women
ThePurpleRose chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Epic! Loved your characterisation of Anna.

Is the Mizuho woman a relation of Sheena by any chance?

And "taste in men"? Priceless!

Trevor X chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Every now and again I run down my reviewers to see if they have any stories posted. Lo and behold...

...I died laughing.

Hopefully that suffices.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Aw, this was lovely. It had all the good aspects of a Kratos/Anna fic without any of the cliche :D
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
aw, that was cute! thank you! and I hope Kratos doesn't like men...]
swishhh chapter 1 . 7/11/2007

Me like! I love Anna's personality! 'She wanted him to catch butterflies! It had been a ludicrous request' Me like way mucho.
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Ryna-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
OhmiGOSH, that was so funny.

XD Especially the last couple of lines! LOL!

Ahh...the fluffyness melted my heart, and the awesome humor bursted my sides. ARGH! The pain! The sweet, wonderful PAIN!

And you say you don't normally write romance. It was great! o

Instant fav!
Wingalinged chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This definitely made me giggle. I love it! :D
Sunruner chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
xD I love it! Oh, I love it so much! Anna's character is flawless, I swear!

But, why don't they ever get to go flying? I bet it'd be fun! *acts all innocent* xD

Keep it up! This really great, it shows how Lloyd's a blend of both personalities!
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Hm... great ending.

Fantastic; and funny, too!
lildaemon chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
ROFL... short and cute! you captured both characters SO well and their interactions are expressed SO perfectly! amazing job _ ... hahaha... i can only imagine the situations where kratos would've whined... P
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
EE! Anna's personality was a bullseye! ...Okay, well, I suppose I can't really say that seeing as-in all honestly-NOTHING in the game ever hinted towards her personality other than Lloyd. BUT WHATEVER! I say it was PERFECT! ::can't think of much more to say; speechless:: ::adds to favs::
Acclivity chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This was awesome! And funny. I can really imagine Anna doing that.
Meiza chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Cute and sweet. Anna really balances Kratos with her silliness and his seriousness.

Does Kratos really not like tomatoes, or is that your thing?

BTW, I loved the ending best of all.
Sapphire-luna232 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Oh, god... I was *this close* to falling out of my chair when I realized what you were up to. I haven't laughed like that in /far/ too long. I have this weird habit of crying when I laugh really hard, and there were definitely tears falling when I finished that...

I suppose it's safe to assume that you've conquered your fear of writing Anna now! Who would've guessed it was going to come about like this? _

I loved the interaction between the two of them. Not to mention the ending :D

The dialogue was a joy to read; I could imagine their voices in my head in a way that I normally can't.

Hmm... I think one of the main reasons I like Anna in this fic is because she actually seems to influence Kratos' thinking. Not that she doesn't in other ones, I mean, but in this it seems different. With other authors, people tend to make her 'fiery', 'independent', and then willing to submit to whatever Kratos tells her to do. She just doesn't seem very consistent. In this, she appears to me as more of a 'person' than a 'character', and I really like that.

Honestly, the only thing that made me pause in the reading was the setting itself; for some reason, I never really imagined Anna going anywhere outside of Sylvarant. But that could just be me and my lack of imagination .

In any case, wonderful story! I'd like to see you try and write more of Anna at some point in time; I think it would turn out very nicely.

p.s. That image of Kratos getting his head patted like a little kid just won't. get. out. of. my. head.