Reviews for Trials and Tribulation
calsax chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
Great chapter. It is sad to see Jason scared out of his wits, but it is understandable considering what the kid has been through recently. At least he's busy with Grandma and Pappa.
Nightcrawler8 chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
It's sad to see Jason so scared all the time...hopefully, Clark and Lois can come up with something to help him. Please update soon!
closetfan chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Minors are under 18 yrs old. If you are talking about people who work in a mine, they are miners.

Other than that...good story.
Sunny2006 chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Another really great chapter...I love all the interaction between Clark and Jason..very realistic...update again soon!
Sunny2006 chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Great chapter!
calsax chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Yay for Superman! He saved the children, althougth it is extremely sad to read that majority of them had been abused. Good work!
calsax chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
I love all of the family scenes. It's a struggle but it's getting there. Great work!
calsax chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
I like Superman's human side and I can understand why he would shed tears for a little girl that he could not save. Good work!
calsax chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Good start to your sequel, Eviefan! Keep up the good work.
xorie5 chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
now we're getting close! Can't wait for it to start crumbling. I was totally shocked in the middle of this chapter when she took off the ring. I was like, "what?" lol. Anyway, great chapter, I loved it, and can't wait for more!
hotaru24 chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
I love it and will they get marry? keep the good work
Sunny2006 chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
You did a great job of showing his reaction to her death...such a sad chapter, but very well done! I love how you're showing Jason's reaction to Clark being his dad..great job!
Nightcrawler8 chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Wow...that was so powerful. I can't wait until Clark and Lois figure out who these guys are and make them pay for their sickening actions. Please update soon!
hotaru24 chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
I love it and very good job and keep the good work
ILYME chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Aha now I know what was my mistake, I read first the first part of the sequel, before the last part of the other fic.. lol thats why I got confuse, I wasnt even aware that the fic was completed.. ohh well my bad..

thanx for letting me know

170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »