Reviews for Trials and Tribulation
maaike-fluffy chapter 35 . 3/19/2007
Right.. ik know I'm _MUCH_ too late with this review. I've had the alert in my inbox for ages.. and only now do I have the time to read it.

My.. what and eventful chapter this was. Michaela has trouble breathing.. Jason in a coma... How long are you going to continue torturing our favorite family? :)

No seriously.. good job again. I can really notice what you did with the POV's. And as always I admire the great detail you put into the story. I always have the feeling you know the happenings of a hospital inside out.

Good luck with the next chapter (and the PC-trouble)!
MsSupaFan chapter 35 . 3/16/2007
GAH! Just as I thought EVERYTHING would be fine once the baby was born, MORE difficulties! Poor Clark! And Jason now in a coma..I can't even imagine how Lois feels..both children with some problems now. THANK GOODNESS for Bruce! The voice of reason for Clark..

GREAT story! Please update soon as you can!
MacKenzie Creations chapter 35 . 3/14/2007
I loved this chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next! Waiting on the next chapter.

Jess chapter 35 . 3/13/2007
Great Chapter! So excited that the new baby is here! I hope Jason responds to the treatment!

I did notice a few spelling mistakes/typos. Such as "tare", "crowing", and "comma" instead of coma.
mistressbabette51 chapter 35 . 3/13/2007
Ah, Michaela Christine, what a beautiful name. I love it. Wow, Lois is so brave; wouldn't have expected anything less from her. That was fairly quick, but this was her second child and all. Clark must be so worried and so happy at the same time. And he has some idea why the transfusion didn't work? I would think the doctor's would know that. My poor little babies, Jason and Michaela are both fighting - hang in their sweeties - Mommy and Daddy love you so much. Ok, where's the tissue!

Thanks for this. Don't be too long updating.
Sunny2006 chapter 34 . 3/3/2007
Sorry about the ridiculously late review..that was a great chapter...poor Lois, going into labor early! I hope that you add more to this soon!
mistressbabette51 chapter 34 . 1/22/2007
Oh no, another baby born too soon. Poor Lois, they want this baby so much. And Jason, my brave little guy, he's so young, and doesn't understand the cruelty in the world. There I go again *sniff*

Your story is heartbreaking sometimes, but the family triumphs make it all the more satisfying when they do. Thanks for the update. Love your story.
winddancer55945 chapter 34 . 1/19/2007
Thank you for the good story. I tried to read in one night. Didn't make it and now it's 3am. I am looking forward to more. Keep up the good work.
courtney chapter 34 . 1/18/2007
Dear eviefan -

I have been looking for a good Superman story, and yours looks great! I decided to leave you a review because of what little I've read from skimming it, it sounds like a very promising story. I promise to leave a more lengthy review of what I think upon completion of reading what you have already posted.

Congratulations!
Shannon chapter 34 . 1/18/2007
Finally, I can leave a review. :) Your story has been a complete joy to read, with all the highs, lows, and the suspense. Your writing is superb. Can't wait to read more.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 34 . 1/15/2007
Hey! Great Chapter! Oh boy, Lois is going into labor too early again. I sure hope that the baby and Jason will be ok. Can't wait to see what happens.

Kloklo chapter 34 . 1/14/2007
Once again Jason is sick and now Lois...oh i cant wait for the next chapter...
mistressbabette51 chapter 33 . 1/6/2007
Lois and Clark are getting closer to Luthor. Our little family has to look over their shoulders and practically live like prisoners while Luthor gets on planes, drinks martinis in first class, and drops kryptonite bombs. Oh, I hate him so much. I want justice and peace for our little family. Ok, I'm done venting. I still want to boil him in oil. Thanks for the update.
Vandr chapter 33 . 1/4/2007
Hi Eviefan! Great chapter! Br, your Lex! Wasn't happy with one person, so caused an explosion that killed 10! I had forgotten that your Supes hadn't been near kryptonite again (I read way to many stories!), glad to see he wasn't hurt. I liked all the family scenes, you write them so well.

Oh, and one way to get more reviews is to enable anonymous reviews - the option is under the reviews section in your account.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 33 . 1/4/2007
Great Chapter, but I'm getting confused on Lois' pregnancy time line. You usually don't feel the baby moving until around 5 months (20 weeks) In this chapter you mention that she is nearing her 13 week. Was that supposed to be 13 weeks left? Or is it the fact that beaby is half Kryptonian that she is able to feel the baby move so early? For some reason I had the impression that she was past the point where she had went into labor with Jason. I could be wrong.

Anyway, despite my confusion (I do have dyslexia though so I could just be confused on when you feel a baby move first. I do know from my own research that the baby's hert starts to beat at 22 days gestation. ) :_) anyway again, dispite my confusion, this is a wonderful chapter and you did a great job! Please update as soon as you can.

170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »