Reviews for Trials and Tribulation
MacKenzie Creations chapter 32 . 12/28/2006
Hi. My son got Superman Returns for Christmas and after watching it, I just had to read some Superman as a father fanfic. I have been reading this and it's prequel since Christmas night. I just finished Chapter 32 and I am loving it! While I have seen a few typos, the story and the plot is fantastic! If you need an extra beta, I would love to help you out! Keep up the good work!

Mac
mistressbabette51 chapter 32 . 12/27/2006
Thank goodness for Lois, to show Clark what Luthor wants from him, because he would be lost in his hatred with what Luthor has done to him and his family.

Jason is rebelling because of the way he has to live and he knows how bad the bad man has hurt him and his family. I think he wants to help deep down; Jason is my sweet little guy. Love him to pieces.

About your rewrites, I'll be there to encourage and to give my thoughts. Thanks again for an incredible story.
Sunny2006 chapter 32 . 12/23/2006
Great chapter...still loving Bruce's addition..can't wait for more! :-)
Sunny2006 chapter 31 . 12/23/2006
Stupid Lex..great chapter!
Kloklo chapter 32 . 12/21/2006
Ι really liked this chapter...:)
maaike-fluffy chapter 32 . 12/21/2006
I'm glad they finally managed to get Marcus to talk. I hope Clark will get him to break somewhow and spill the beans soon. Our family has been through a lot of stuff and deserves a break. (And if that break comes with a nice bunch of fluff, I certainly wouldn't mind.. -)

Well, good luck with the revamping, hon, and don't be too hard on yourself. The story doesn't have to be perfect...

Merry Christmas!

Maaike
Vandr chapter 32 . 12/21/2006
Gosh haven't reviewed for awhile... Sorry about that, I'll try and fix that!

Very nice chapter :D. I'm curius as to how Clark is going to get around without being followed. I guess if he flew everywhere, the people watching would wonder why they never saw him...

I like all the little subplots, with Jason being naughty and his parents needing to discipline him. I also love his love of dragons :D. Obvious reasons. Liked the Eragon book much better than the movie myself... It was also nice to see Jimmy getting a mention, he wasn't in the movies much, but he and Clark were best friends in the comics. So I commend you on that.

Great job:) Looking forward to the next chapter.
mistressbabette51 chapter 31 . 12/14/2006
You know, Lex is unbelievable - it's not enough he gave Jason some deadly disease, now he's stalking Lois. He needs to be stopped and soon. Ok, Clark is such a really good guy, but we all know that, don't we? An incredible father and husband, even though he has his "night job." As you said earlier, anything worth having is worth fighting for. And boy, have they ever! Hang in there guys. Love it! Thanks, Eviefan.
Sunny2006 chapter 30 . 12/10/2006
Clark is so sweet, I love that last part..great update!
Freedom Tide chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
OMG! this chapter was so totally awsome and heart-wrenching! keep it coming. Superman in pain? that's gonna be intersing, hope he comes through & stays true to his belefs & that Jason makes it!
mistressbabette51 chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
Wow, Eviefan, Christmas morning in their new home, what can I say? It was wonderful. Not even grumbling Sam can dampen the holiday. And the note on Clark's pillow, how very sweet. I need a tissue again. I gonna have to go out and buy more tissues before this story is over. I love it! Thanks.
MsSupaFan chapter 30 . 12/7/2006
This was a nice "Christmas Story". Keep up the good work. I'm anxious to see what going to happen next.
Sunny2006 chapter 29 . 12/3/2006
That was such a great chapter...I love how you have Bruce watching over Clark's anger towards Lex..I really like how you're potraying their relationship!
Sunny2006 chapter 28 . 12/3/2006
Great chapter!
Mr. Beeto chapter 29 . 12/2/2006
So glad to see that they're in the house at last. I can only hope that they have adequate precautions in place so that Lex won't find them there. Have the figured out how he found them at Bruce's? Finally, the family is can relax, and I'm breathing a collective sigh of relief with them.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »