Reviews for Trials and Tribulation
Mr. Beeto chapter 28 . 12/2/2006
It's tough seeing a little boy go through so much agony, seeing the family go through so much trama. It's good that he got to go home. I'm really hoping that will all be behind them, soon.

Lot's of emotional depth, and deep complex story here. Still waiting to see them put this chapter behind them, and be able to do normal family things and Jason be able to do normal little boy things.
Mr. Beeto chapter 27 . 12/2/2006
Big sigh of relief at recovering Jason. So glad to see him surprise Lex's lackey.

True Friends don't always see eye to eye, but true friends are there for each other when the chips are down. We see here that Bruce is a true friend of Clark Kent. We knew that already, though, didn't we?

Let's all hope that the little boy recovers soon.
Mr. Beeto chapter 26 . 12/2/2006
God, am I really this far behind in reviews?

What a nerve-wracking chapter. Sucks that Lex found them at the mansion, when the family seemed so comfortable there. I was so sad to see them nab Jason so easily. Too bad Clark didn't have the foresight to call in help as he followed them at a safe distance. It's heart-wrenching to see the agony in these parents of a missing child.

You've got a lot of emotional depth in this dark chapter, though I'm anxious to see Jason's safe return. Don't keep us waiting too long for that.
mistressbabette51 chapter 29 . 12/1/2006
Ah, that was nice - a home for the Kents - great family time. I like the idea of swiping Luthor's memories. What a fantastic idea! But how? I'm sure you're come up with a clever and dramatic way of doing it. Can't wait. I so love your story. Great job!
mistressbabette51 chapter 28 . 11/30/2006
Ms. Eviefan, you are going to give me a seizure or something. I love how our little guy fought back, tricking his captors. Way to go, Jason! And Luthor got away...dagnabit! I hope Jason can heal and be a little boy and have some fun. Now Luthor wants Lois? And Christmas is coming. It could good or bad for our little family. I'm hoping for good, peaceful and hopeful for the future. I can dream, can't I! Love it!
MsSupaFan chapter 28 . 11/28/2006
Good Chapter! I'm anxious to see what's next. Write more soon!
Sunny2006 chapter 27 . 11/25/2006
Great chapter! Poor Jason, Clark, and Lois..they've all been through the ringer! Can't wait for more!
calsax chapter 20 . 11/18/2006
Well, I'm glad to read that Lois won't lose her baby. I can imagine the pain Lois is going through, because I know she's not one to lie around in bed.
Sunny2006 chapter 26 . 11/17/2006
Poor Jason! I wonder what's going to happen next...update again soon!
Vandr chapter 26 . 11/17/2006
Your Lex is evil! Poor Jason, that kid gets put though a lot!

But at least there will be some Superman/Batman stuff coming up, yay! My two favourite heroes! Really, really good chapter, please update soon, need to know what happens to Jason!
mistressbabette51 chapter 26 . 11/17/2006
No, Eviefan...poor Jason. What else can happen to our little guy? Please Clark, you must find him now. This is one giant dilemma for our little family. I can't stand it. Luthor - I want to strangle, stab, choke and burn him in oil. Clark will be testing his oath not to kill before this is over. It hate him too. You know what they say "there's a time to kill." Ok, I'm done. More, please.
MsSupaFan chapter 26 . 11/17/2006
Great chapter. Great details. Good to see you made use of Ben's character even if he did get shot. I'm glad the shot didn't kill him. I'm on the edge waiting to see what Lex has instore for Clark and Lois.
mistressbabette51 chapter 25 . 11/16/2006
Ah, the wedding was so sweet, even Jason's little outburst. I hope they can have some time alone, without having to worry constantly about what's going to happen next. But how in the world could that guy just snap pictures like that without being seen? Oh, no, Luthor is furious because Jason is healthy again. But he's not going to spoil my mood. I loved all the family/wedding fluff. Now, the honeymoon (wink, wink)! More, please.
MsSupaFan chapter 25 . 11/14/2006
I've finally caught up with the story. GREAT! I love that they are married now. I'm anxious for the baby to arrive for Jason's sake. And to see what Lex has in store. write more soon!
Sunny2006 chapter 25 . 11/13/2006
They're married! :-) That was a wonderful chapter...I love all the great family moments! Keep 'em coming!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »