Reviews for Tokyo's Demon Fox
Black Ace 0 chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
please update soon.
Black Ace 0 chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
Update soon please. THE STORY IS GOOD SOFAR.
Black Ace 0 chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
FAVES.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
FAVES.
Lithius Nemroth chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
haha read this too.. its well ace..
Pjokstr chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
the part with orochimaru was really sudden
Sdarian chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hmm. I really don't think that this would work out all that well. The Sailor Senshi have a huge issue with seeing things in strictly black and white, and Naruto having a demon inside him would cause them all kinds of problems. Not to mention the fact that Naruto comes from a world where killing and stealing is the accepted norm and is something that little children look up/forward to while growing up. Dropping someone like that into Tokyo is just begging for him to be locked up, and since they don't see much in shades of gray I can't see them adjusting too well to him. Also, kind of a side rant here, what kind of girl would just invite some stranger into her home, especially since she's a teenage girl at that...
Gaara'slilsis chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
ok! the yellow toad, brother of gamakitchi, is gamatatsu! i thought you would like to know!
Geheylan chapter 9 . 10/23/2008
You have a very good story here and I"m looking forward to reading more. I did notice some minor grammer mistakes, as well as punctuation and spelling errors. They were minor and while the did disrupt the flow of the story, you're story was good enough that it makes the aforementioned errors forgivable. I'm only mentioning them so you know of their existance. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more.
bonbon2007 chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
PLZ UPDATE SOON!
AlxkendBlader chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
ARGH! why can't sailors neptune and uranus just leave naruto alone, just because he's protecting sailor saturn from their wrath! i think that those two scouts may have finally found a weakness. i have a hunch that they'd threaten his friends if he doesn't let them (neptune and uranus) kill sailor neptune! naruto expected better of sailors uranus and neptune, but no! they have to ignore his warning and would try to attack his friends if he don't let those two kill sailor saturn. YOU HEAR THAT, YOU TWO WAYWARD SAILOR SCOUTS? NARUTO-KUN'LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS IF YOU DON'T LEAVE HOTARU ALONE!
Jokulhaup chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Interesting concept.

I think I've seen this before, but I never actually read it.

Personally, I think some of the characters are acting a little OOC.

Especially Ami, who would probably have at the very least blushed while she invited Naruto. After all, he can be a sexy bastard when he wants to be, and the Senshi are all hormonal teenagers.

Other then the OOC issues, the story's interesting, and I'm curious as to how it plays out.
bonbon2007 chapter 9 . 5/13/2008
OMG! I REALLY LIKE THIS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Zeretoz Skullhunter chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
Don't kill of mamoru, cause if you do that it would remove rini from existing.
Aly93 chapter 9 . 3/23/2008