Reviews for Exile
Jesse chapter 34 . 7/28
Please for the love of God finish this story. I've probably read this and misunderstood about 10 times throughout the years. Hoping u would finish it one day.
goanago chapter 34 . 2/13
Oh my goodness! This is precious! Thank you for this story!
pitypartycharlotte chapter 1 . 1/14
I spent two months re-reading Misunderstood and Exile. Ten years later and this story still stands the test of time. So incredibly well-written with such wonderfully fleshed out and developed characters. I'm not going to ask you to continue it (I'm happy imagining what happens in my head) but I did want to thank you for writing it at all. I was 14 when I first read it, and now I'm 24. Your writing has brought me years of joy so from the bottom of my heart I want to say thank you.
ThunderSphinx chapter 25 . 12/20/2016
Lol, why would Anakin and Padmé apologize to each other? They are married and they two children so I'm sure they've seen each other naked lmao
Guest chapter 34 . 12/8/2016
You should update! I want to keep reading!
Linna R chapter 34 . 11/13/2016
I LOVE this verse! 'Hope it'll be continued someday
thechosenbibliophile chapter 34 . 10/8/2016
From the date of the last update it's obvious this has been abandoned and this review won't be seen but this is such an amazing series of stories and I truely hope that one day you go back to them xo
wokanshutaiduo chapter 34 . 9/2/2016
DUUUUUDE! THESE TWO STORIES ARE LITERALLY THE BEST STAR WARS STORIES I'VE READ. YOU CANT JUST LEAVE US HANGING. SCREW NARUTO THIS IS WHERE THE GOLD IS.
darklord83 chapter 33 . 8/18/2016
I can't believe it's been 10 years since I started reading this. Still really hoping u continue this someday. It's a great story. Really hope u finish v2 of Misunderstood also. Anyways all the best. God bless.
darklord83 chapter 34 . 8/8/2016
Please finish this. I need closure in my life. Pleeeaaaassseee!
Lilyzinha chapter 34 . 8/3/2016
I really love what you did to the story and how you change it, this is so awesome, an you pay so much attention to the details its amazing, i hope you will continue this story, i really would like to know if the other jedi would accept Anakin and how Luke and Leia would react at being jedi?!
Lilyzinha chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
Why is Leia like this? I like Luke better! Also when is Anakin going to start teaching Zett?
Lilyzinha chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
I really like the way you wrote Star wars, i hope you will finish this story one day
fariedragon chapter 34 . 7/13/2016
Please update soon I would love to see how the changes in Jedi council change the way of life and who gets together with who
Jadaerys chapter 29 . 4/10/2016
This is such a waste! Abandoned?! Huh. I'm confused though i think there not together romantically, at least for Padme since she hasn't acknowledged or knows what her feelings for Anakin but they're married for real. And Anakin admitted that his been pinning for her. So yeah, this sucks bec it's abandoned. I hope the author's healthy though and by some miracle or by the force comes back and finish this fun, beautifully written FF.