Reviews for Exile
Linna R chapter 34 . 11/13
I LOVE this verse! 'Hope it'll be continued someday
thechosenbibliophile chapter 34 . 10/8
From the date of the last update it's obvious this has been abandoned and this review won't be seen but this is such an amazing series of stories and I truely hope that one day you go back to them xo
wokanshutaiduo chapter 34 . 9/2
DUUUUUDE! THESE TWO STORIES ARE LITERALLY THE BEST STAR WARS STORIES I'VE READ. YOU CANT JUST LEAVE US HANGING. SCREW NARUTO THIS IS WHERE THE GOLD IS.
darklord83 chapter 33 . 8/18
I can't believe it's been 10 years since I started reading this. Still really hoping u continue this someday. It's a great story. Really hope u finish v2 of Misunderstood also. Anyways all the best. God bless.
darklord83 chapter 34 . 8/8
Please finish this. I need closure in my life. Pleeeaaaassseee!
Lilyzinha chapter 34 . 8/3
I really love what you did to the story and how you change it, this is so awesome, an you pay so much attention to the details its amazing, i hope you will continue this story, i really would like to know if the other jedi would accept Anakin and how Luke and Leia would react at being jedi?!
Lilyzinha chapter 27 . 8/3
Why is Leia like this? I like Luke better! Also when is Anakin going to start teaching Zett?
Lilyzinha chapter 13 . 8/3
I really like the way you wrote Star wars, i hope you will finish this story one day
fariedragon chapter 34 . 7/13
Please update soon I would love to see how the changes in Jedi council change the way of life and who gets together with who
Jadaerys chapter 29 . 4/10
This is such a waste! Abandoned?! Huh. I'm confused though i think there not together romantically, at least for Padme since she hasn't acknowledged or knows what her feelings for Anakin but they're married for real. And Anakin admitted that his been pinning for her. So yeah, this sucks bec it's abandoned. I hope the author's healthy though and by some miracle or by the force comes back and finish this fun, beautifully written FF.
I wish you would update this story!
Jadaerys chapter 34 . 2/14
Update update update please
Dyenya chapter 34 . 2/3
This is an adorable story, I would love to read the ending of you one day decided to continue it.
farawaygalaxy chapter 34 . 1/31
I just finished both Misunderstood and Exile. I've been reading them non-stop for 3 days. The story is so good, I couldn't put it down. Thank you so much for sharing it! I hope one day you'll return to this story. I loved everything about it.
Starry is here don't freak out chapter 34 . 1/21
I don't just like this story, I love it. I really, really hope you find the inspiration to complete this...