Reviews for Exile
Dyenya chapter 34 . 2/3
This is an adorable story, I would love to read the ending of you one day decided to continue it.
farawaygalaxy chapter 34 . 1/31
I just finished both Misunderstood and Exile. I've been reading them non-stop for 3 days. The story is so good, I couldn't put it down. Thank you so much for sharing it! I hope one day you'll return to this story. I loved everything about it.
StarrynightDemiwitch chapter 34 . 1/21
I don't just like this story, I love it. I really, really hope you find the inspiration to complete this...
P-Webes chapter 34 . 1/10
I love your story! I really really hope,you decide to update and write this story again! :) good luck writing this story and any other ones you have! :)
Brightpath2 chapter 34 . 12/27/2015
Well I have to say this story is very good and extremely well thought out. I hope you are able to someday resume updating :)
Casofctaol.com chapter 34 . 12/25/2015
FANTASTIC STORY. It has everything: action, family drama, the whole works.
ILDV chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Wonderful
novelreader chapter 23 . 7/23/2015
Awww I love the ending, especially Padme slapping Anakin silly! Hehe she's real bold in this one, yet it's somehow not out of character. I guess a part of me always wished she slapped Anakin several times in cannon, and now in this chapter she did. LOL!
novelreader chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
Haha I loved the ending of this! 'Well, at least now I know why he was such a lousy lab partner...' LOL! So much feels in this chapter xD!
Lillie-wan Kenobi chapter 34 . 7/8/2015
Loved it! Why dont you update!? Update, or I will hack you into a dozen pieces then force choke you!
Levin chapter 34 . 6/26/2015
Thank you for sharing your stories, they're some of the best I've read so far. Hopefully at some point this 'verse might get continued, but I enjoyed your writing very much either way.
Septimus chapter 34 . 3/16/2015
I love this story, and I know your muse has left you, but is there any chance of you continuing it?
Septimus chapter 34 . 2/21/2015
I understand your muse has currently left you, but I just wanted to tell you I love this story and Misunderstood.
NightSkyWolf chapter 34 . 1/31/2015
Please continue with is story, it's really good
ksecc1 chapter 34 . 1/15/2015
Hmm. So many interesting ways this story can go... I know real life is way more important, and I understand the muses can be fickle. But..I have to ask again. Any chance that this could be continued? It's really good.