Reviews for Rain on the Sidewalk
ElvenDestiny chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
:O is it possible I never did review this little gem of a piece? i read this a long time ago but I guess I never told you how lovely it was! I'm usually not fond of drabbles - I find them too short to develop much - but this was a perfect example of the potential a few words have when done right. The repetition, the imagery, the theme were all very evocative.

Anyway, I just realized that it's been far too long since I read any AmeldaxSeto. Maybe even a year... but, I noticed that you also write for Saiyuki and FF7, so I will be around to check those out when I have more time!

- E.D.
AmeldaSeto Fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I don't know what SpiralingFlames was smoking when she called this gorgeous one-shot a poem... You took my breath away! You are such a cool writer! I hope to see lots and lots and lots of fanfic from you! _ And lots and lots and lots more...
SpiralingFlames chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
You write AmeldaxKaiba together,too? Just like Pearl-sama! I hope we can be friends! I would be honored to befriend such a good author(by the way, nice poem).
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wow! *stunned silence* Beautiful imagery! I love the diction and the repitition! I love it! The end sent a chill up my spine, thank you so much, Lina! Powerful, deceptively innocent, and a picture painted with words! I LOVE it! *hearts* If I could hug the fic I would! But I'll just have to settle for my monitor.

So, is it raining now in your corner of the world?