Reviews for A Mystery Unsolved
I don't understand the shampoo bit but otherwise this was an AMAZING story. x3
kekemartinez chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
enticing...
Mistygotfucked3998 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
WTF! lol very good story. You should update it. I can see this being even more hilarious, and nice job making it seem awkward for Ichigo too. It really is a mystery! XD
Soulfightersu chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Haha, lol!

The ending gives me a distinct feeling that Ichigo won't remember a damn thing in the morning, and that he'll end up in that position again. XD

Bloody brilliant, I could imagine Ol' hat 'n sandals doing something like this!
The Red Lightning chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Holy shit! this was good, I hope you keep up writing like this cause it was awesome and it would be kinda sad if you stopped.

I like fics like these since they have more depth and well mysteries XD

anyway thank you for writing this I had something really pleasant to read this early in the morning *hug*
Zyvya chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This is something really wonderful! Something I couldn't expect.. This is like a book. You describe things so lively, you have many details in this fic. You use metaphors which tell me that you really are a good writer! So please! Write more fics like this.

I love this fic.
bloodlust17 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Great story. I've read it so many times. I really like it!:)
Alliecard chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
... Wow, that's really good!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Yummy! that was sweet and yummy for us yaoi fangirls! SQUEAL! .
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Probably one of thd best (if not the best) sex scenes I've ever read. Thanks so much for writing this.
Dana chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This was a yaoi that was better planned out then most I have read. Other then some where it seems they spent as much time writting as they did thinking, which would apear to be very little. I would be hard pressed to find grammatical errors. Along with no annoying wall of text, you use the quotations I love to see in a story, so I didn't have to guess at when someone was talking, thinking, or a narration going on. Which is what annoys me most. Good story over all, it seems very Bleach like with the characters. So its good you kept their personalities, 10/10 for you. Many kudos.
Taki Aya Miyamoto chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Le meow~! Aya loves this one so much more than the other ones with Ichigo and Urahara put together!
raelic chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Urahara is my favourite character and this is my favourite pairing! But enough about me, it's you who's a frickin writing genius. Your writing style is so poetic. I wouldn't mind at all if you continued this amazing piece. Please?
Teldra chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Lovely story :)
Elyon Tama chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Damn that was arousing... Shiznit, I'm a bad person for liking this stuff... TT

...

I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!