Reviews for Ouran High School Detective Club
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
That was - whoa. I can hardly believe he was about to kick Kyoya out of the Host Club for kidnapping Haruhi! I mean, if Kyoya had done it, it would have been better planned, he would have been less concerned during the search, and she probably would have been held in much more comfort.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
'made him cuddly in the special way that porcupines were'

That was wonderful.
Dria chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
This was a wild ride right from the start. An adventure like no other and I liked it very much
Mythology Rose chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
That... was... amazing! I loved it so much! I can't express how much I loved it into words! It's just not possible! I'm going to add it to my favorites! Will that express how much I loved it? You really shouldn't stop writing fanfictions. Your an amazing writer! Oh well. I probably can't change your mind. Once again I will say: This was an amazing story and i loved it!
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
...

Jeff Gordon for the fucking win
Eileena of Idreal chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Good story, I must say I enjoyed it! I think you should add a little epilogue, but that's just my opinion. :)
Royalraven007 chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
I am extremely glad that you finished your story, it was a magnificant ending. I am sorry to hear that you might be leaving but at least you get to end in a flurry of gunfire and excitement You wrote a great story and I am very glad that I got to read it. Congratulations and if I don't hear from you again good luck with your life, where ever it may lead. :)
KageNoNeko chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
It was a nice way to end things.
Royalraven007 chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
This is great! I can't believe you stopped right before the showdown! If you were a junior in '08 then you must be a freshman or sophmore in college now right? I understand then how you wouldn't have much time to work on your story but come on! You can't just leave us hanging! Please finish the story! PLEASE? I wanna know the motives of the kidnappers! (and I wanna see them get arrested ) plz plz plz finish soon! :)
Royalraven007 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
That was hilarious! Viva la shadow king! Brava! Brava! Going to read more now!
MisukoYamamoto chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
*Falls off seat* THAT IS AWESOME! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! YOU'RE THE BEST WRITER I'VE COME ACROSS YET!
Hannah chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Great story. It's really funny. Did I just giv the 100th review?
moonlightbutterflye chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
cool so far sry right now i cant read all of it but when i do-i will make a awesome reffic comment love it so far ! )
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
:) FUNY! :) "She'll be a girl pretending to be a man pretending to be a girl!"
Exleda chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
That was awesome! The first chapter is my favourite.. I love the bit where the twins are tricking Bossanova-kun on what way to go! XD