Reviews for Rhythm of the Rain
Wooo such a good story! I did throw my phone around a few times from frustration and excitement (may have gotten a bit to caught up in it). All up I would definitely recommend it to zutara fans!
Elf10444 chapter 5 . 1/29
I am only four chapters into this story and I love it (in a weird way where it makes me sad and happy at the same time). I have not stopped bawling my eyes out since I started reading it and i think that is a compliment to your writing or an insult to my sanity.( either option is just as likely so take your pick :) ) I just thought you might want to know. I can't wait to keep reading.
-Elf10444
KorpaKejsilic chapter 25 . 1/25
A really good story. Great interactions and plots and good use of so many characters.

However I thought it was really OOC that Katara would sleep with Zuko before they got married, especially when he was still engaged. For Zuko it would be the epitome of dishonour. He would at least have broken it off with Mai first. For Katara it would be causing hurt to some innocent person (Mai). Katara would do all she could to not hurt someone so badly.

As for Sokka, not sure how he could stay with Suki who treats him like a child and doesn't trust him. If she trusted him, he would have stopped that stable scandal and we could have cut 10 chapters from the story and they would have lived happily ever after. Instead Suki just knocks him out. Sokka respects Suki but she doesn't respect him. That would get old pretty quickly. I don't give them much chance of a long happy marriage.
ilufmanga chapter 13 . 1/1
So heartbreaking... T.T
So beautiful...
Love, it is...
LittleMissAbigail chapter 25 . 12/24/2014
This was wonderful! I loved this Zutara fic! Most that I've read have followed the canon so I loved getting to see a different way for things to play out. The fact that Jet and Haru were major components made it. As a full time college student with a full time job, I haven't had much time for reading so fanfic has sucked me in. I've gotten so used to angst/fluffy things that I devour in two to three hours that I'd forgotten the pull of a story that takes days to read. I've been in torment but I'm incredibly sad it's over. As perfect of a place that was to end it, I'm disappointed we didn't get a glimpse of her adjustment into being Fire Lady, wife, and mother. Thank you so much for sharing!
Oblvionxx chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
Wow... this was FANTASTIIIIC. Best. Fic. Ever. I applaud thee... i loved every bit of it. Axula's plot was perfect and so very much like her it was almost canon. And the battle was so nervewracking sheesh... and Mai was the one to save Katara?! Perf! And Sokka's proposal before that was sooooo cuuuuute agh:3 and Zuko's was humble yet soo romantic i love what you did with this fic. And now they're having a kid?! Awesome. I wish i knew what gender it was. And also why do i get the feeling Ty Lee and Jet might be a little more than just acquaintances? ;) i actually think they'd be a cute couple :P
Oblvionxx chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
What are you doiiiiiing... my heart just exploded. I love you i hate you i love you i hate you OH THE FEELS. i absolutely adore this fic and despise it at the same time. I live your portrayal of the characters. Your Zuko is amaziiiing...i want him. Pls pls give him to meeh
Oblvionxx chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Aiiie dis right here is my faave.
I sound like a crazy person xP well that's what you get for reading badass zutara fics all day. Jesus this is good... so good it makes me want to bash it so hard to get rid of all the feeeelsss... just so you know.. I'm kinda sorta crying now. So.. feel bad. You're too good of a writer. Waay to good. Sniff. Too good...
*Sobs*
Oblvionxx chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Ahhhhhh painful! Too painful! Ackk my feels! What have you DONE you amazing author, you. YES YOU. you've killed my feels you know, with all this fantastic zutaraness. I only hope it gets better. Can't have you kill my feels and get to bury them as well.
And if it doesn't get better...well I'm burying you -.-
lili chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
I love this story awesome work.
Aiedail4eva chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is soooo good already! :)
noalofa chapter 25 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god I love this story so much wow this is amazing
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
This chapter seriously broke my heart... Zuko's sadness was heart shattering I actually feel like crying
The Congressman chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
[grinning and clapping] Wonderful, just wonderful. It was a thrill ride sometimes, but that ending was worth it!
The Congressman chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
That was kick-ass. You wrote Azula perfectly.
The ending was awesome and sweet at the same time :)
1,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »