Reviews for Rhythm of the Rain
you ruined my life with this fic ughhh katara should've just stayed with him in the first place! amaaaazing write
the story is AWESOME AND SOOO ROMANTIC. I have read ozai's revenge and I am a Kataang fan but I can't deny a good story. Keep it up!
Also your Dancing in the dark fanfiction was on that list bth
I just spent the last week binge reading this story and it is just I forget where but your fanfiction was on a tumblr article about the best Zutara fan fictions.
Hannah chapter 25 . 1/9
This is so well written and enjoyable to read. Well done!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2016
YES YES YES the ending was perfect!
Zac chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
All the characters are in character and it's amazing that the characters fit even after season 3. Beautifully written. One of the best zutara fics I've read so far
kikinette11 chapter 25 . 9/8/2016
Bravo very great story i really like to read it
French reader
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
I thought jet died
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
I was in teras that's how much zutara means to me and I don't usually cry that easily
Bbrules1243 chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
It could be better just add son pazaz or some drama to it
EternityRoze262 chapter 25 . 7/22/2016
This was a very entertaining read! I looked at the dates of publication and completion and you wrote this super quick (before the series actually ended too, which is impressive); I am really surprised how quickly this entire story was done. (Like seriously, how can you write so much so fast haha) Descriptions were also nice to read along with the dialogue and wasn't too boring, so I paid attention to every word. Because of that though, I did notice that you used the wrong word on occasion which slightly disrupted the flow. But other than that, this has been a well written fanfic that was very entertaining for me (As I spent the entire day reading it xD) You really know how to create drama and angst; I was like screaming at Katara for her stubbornness!

I felt that Katara was crying a bit too much throughout the story haha although love does that to ya so I wouldn't know for sure xP And some other minor things that I can't think of at the moment threw me off a bit, but overall I enjoyed it :)
Do you mind if I create a little video for the story? I'll credit you of course (but honestly, I don't even know if I'm going to go through with it; I'm really inspired by music and your story right now haha)
All the best!

~Roze
EternityRoze262 chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
Wowwww! This is insane! Incredible storytelling so far and I am hooked! I love how even the descriptions are enjoyable to read and the chapter lengths actually feel like good legit chapter lengths. The entire relationship build up between Zuko and Katara was so sweet and executed very well; by the end of this chapter I was like going to cry QAQ It was such a precious moment, I just had to review after reading this chapterto tell you that! Can't wait to see what happens. And I noticed how quickly you finished this entire story as well... super quick :O
There are moments where you use the wrong word which just slightly disrupts the reading flow, but other than it's looking like a great read :) Off to the next chapters!

~Roze
J.G.H chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Thankyou for this great story! I was looking yhrough your othrrs and im so sad that this seems to be the last one of the post war Zurara drama (i read Dancong in the Dark first. Loved it) Nonetheless I will try some of the other ones out
zar33n chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
So...this is my fifth time reading this since you've completed it. Just having a great bout of nostalgia and boy does this bring things back. Still as good and dramatic as ever. The tension & the angst are so good. It def hooks you. Also. Sokka. You got him pegged so well.
1,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »