Reviews for Rhythm of the Rain
wimmer511 chapter 25 . 1/2
This was a great story! I loved your depictions of Katara and Suko, and their romance, and I must admit that your Sokka had me laughing out loud. Every protective scene of his had me hysterical. Nicely done. I'm so glad I found this story! Thanks for sharing it.
Thamizhachi chapter 25 . 1/2
This is a wonderful fic. You did it very exceptionally. When you separated them, the Zutara maniac in me was so furious. Trust me, I understand why you did it, but it was so difficult. I really loved it.
drealyn22 chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
I just read this in one long marathon. Great story. Although some of the angst in the middle pissed me off so much - damn Katara and her completely wrong decisicions! - it had a really good payoff at the end. I love Zutara, and I think you really did them justice. I was happy when they sparred and hooked up at the spirit oasis since they fought last time they were there. I also loved Jet as a hero, Mai being on the counsel (I was hoping that would happen), Sokka and Suki of course - nice touch with the rainbow moonlight at their engagement, and I thought Iroh was totally in character. Really awesome overall. No wonder there are close to 1500 reviews!
beaglebison chapter 25 . 12/4/2015
10/10 would highly recommend :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
just rewatched the whole ATLA series and as a huge zutara shipper i wasnt too fond of the kataang ending so i decided to look for some zutara fanfic as an alternative ending :)

i loved this fanfic, the storyline was interesting and had me hooked since the first chapter, it had the perfect balance of drama, action and romance. probably the best ive ever read. one thing that stood out about this fanfic was, you actually know how to write, it played like a movie in my head instead of just a bland recount of events that most amateur fanfics are. also there were minimal typos and grammatical errors which made it so much easier to read.

keep up the good work!
i hope you continue to write as its clearly a huge talent!
leah chapter 25 . 9/8/2015
I just spent the last three days reading this. Very well written and very pretty. I loved it! Good job!
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Looking forward to reading the rest!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/5/2015
Seriously love all your stories, never stop writing you have a gift :)
loveroax chapter 25 . 6/27/2015
Loved it...good job..glad I came around this story..couldn't stop myself from reading it till the end. .soooo good.. .one of the best zutara fics...
theScribblerWP chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
I flat out loved this story.

Zuko and Katara's relationship was heart-wrenching yet compelling. I loved how the garden with the turtle ducks was their place. And the spirit oasis scene was so sad. I almost cried! It was perfect!

Also, I loved how Sokka was so protective over Katara and how Suki always tried to stop him from attacking the boys that liked Katara.

Sokka and Suki in this story were perfect! I loved every moment they had, and all the moments were sprinkled into the story perfectly. I'm not sure if it's possible, but I ship them even more than I did before I read Rhythm of the Rain, and they were my OTP from atla from the start! My favorite moment was definitely when Sokka told Suki he wanted her to make her kind of love him instead. I died laughing at that! They are so freaking cute!

Do you ship Ty Lee and Jet? It seemed like there was kind of an implied development of a possible relationship. I think they'd be really cute together.

And am I the only one that thinks Haru looks way different in Book 1 than he does when he arrives to help with the "surprise" invasion? Not really related to this story, but I'm just wondering...

Anyways, I could go on and on. You portrayed Aang's character and especially Iroh/Zuko's relationship very well. And I loved how the rain was a symbol for Katara and Zuko.

You should be nothing less of extremely proud of yourself for this story! It was really well written and was like a novel!
Esenao chapter 25 . 5/31/2015
Kindve gay. Unnecessary conflict that was the driving force for the whole story... Katara was being stupid. Zuko was so hot and passionate though! (as always)
But yeah. Story would been a lot better if you gave katara a real reason not to be with zuko. I would've taken "she has duties in the northern water tribe/ she's getting engaged to someone else" over this... So yeah... You write well though.
2Human chapter 18 . 5/29/2015
This story would be exponentially better if you gave katara a more believable reason to leave zuko, because right now she just seems really stupid and is just creating drama just because... So yeah... Now it's chapter 18 and katara and zuko still aren't together. I know now you're just trying to give the story a more realistic route at this point, but this cat and mouse game is just annoying. Everything else is good though. :-)
meldz chapter 10 . 5/24/2015
oh loved it, so romantic!
Ems-g chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
In my re-reading of this story, I'm remembering how beautiful it is :)
This story is amazing and wonderrful. The connections being formed between the characters. The incredible dialogue. Sokka threatening to kill every male that shows interest in Katara haha
You should be so proud of this story and the amazing creation that it is
MangaGrl2665 chapter 25 . 4/30/2015
SO MUCH YES! OMG Just... so many squealing moments during this story!
1,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »