Reviews for Rhythm of the Rain
*Firework noises*
That was amazing! You've created such a great fanfic. You laid it out really well and everyone was the right personality. You were creative and the thing where it rained, whether the were sad or happy, was really cool.
KVeronicaP chapter 25 . 3/1
Many congratulations — it's been a bit since I've read a novel-fic that's captured my attention so much!
There's a level of careful attention to detail to this entire story that's incredibly rare, and I could tell countless hours had been crafted into this. There’s never really been a wonderfully clear-cut dichotomy between reality and pure fiction; sure, writers make stuff up and invent stuff, making up people, making up places, talking about things that manifestly aren't true because it's all fiction. But if writers like you do it right, they’re using all of these fictions, all of these lines, all of these made-up things to say true things — and true things that you can believe and true things that you can stand behind, and I’ve never felt this way so strongly toward a *fanfiction,* mind you. This was truly a wonderful journey. Genuine emotion, intricate introspection, insightful lines of dialogue, and so much more intertwines to form something spectacular in this piece.
Incredible work; this story is gonna be in the back of my mind for a while... (and pen on!)
KVP
La Phoenix chapter 25 . 1/17
I thoroughly enjoyed this story - the angst, the drama, action (and dis I mention the angst?). It was all perfectly executed. I felt their longing for each other as if I was actually experiencing it myself.
FireLadyFae chapter 20 . 1/14
Just stopping by to say once again, how much I absolutely LOVE this story! I will recommend it over and over and over again to absolutely every Zutarian!

And I'm pretty sure I'll never get tired of rereading it! Thank you SO MUCH for this AMAZING work, and for sharing it with us! #ZutaraForever!
Dexaf chapter 25 . 10/12/2020
well great happy ending and story. sometimes it's require more than will to be a fire lady and Katara definitely will be one of the greatest fire lady in a fanfic. good story and good job.
ZkFicReader chapter 21 . 10/5/2020
Ahaha cute how you said in your A/N that if you ever write another Zutara fic you promise it will be less angsty. Then goes on to write The Island that Cleanes, one of my favourite angsty modern Zutara AUs ever lol. This is a good story, especially since you said it was your first!
ZkFicReader chapter 14 . 10/4/2020
Slow and painful but still a very good read so far. For those reviewing confused about the character’s relationships, you should note that this was written in 2006. I believe one of the earlier chapters state she wrote this some time mid season 2. So that explains why Zuko acts very season 2 and Jet isn’t dead and Pakku isn’t with Kanna and various other changes. So don’t be judging the story for reasons like that :p
Guest chapter 25 . 9/14/2020
What an absolutely beautiful story! I’m blown away! Thank you for sharing this! It’s magical.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2020
Crying! Hysterically! But this is amazing.
Mia chapter 14 . 8/26/2020
JET YOU MOTHERFUCKER BACK OFF SHE'S TAKEN HAVE SOME RESPECT UGH
Mia chapter 13 . 8/26/2020
My eyes are red and splotchy and still leaking tears but noooo it's rain. yup. it's rain. indoors. in the summer.
Mia chapter 6 . 8/26/2020
THIS IS HARU WITHOUT THE MUSTACHE
Mia chapter 3 . 8/26/2020
Three chapters in and I am already sobbing (T_T)
mch378 chapter 25 . 7/4/2020
okay I have to say it. I LOVED THIS SO MUCH, AND I CRIED A LOT. THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2020
bro i hate jet and haru. kill them off!
1,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »