Reviews for Rhythm of the Rain
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 7/29
Looking forward to reading the rest!
Seriously love all your stories, never stop writing you have a gift :)
loveroax chapter 25 . 6/27
Loved it...good job..glad I came around this story..couldn't stop myself from reading it till the end. .soooo good.. .one of the best zutara fics...
theScribblerWP chapter 25 . 6/19
I flat out loved this story.

Zuko and Katara's relationship was heart-wrenching yet compelling. I loved how the garden with the turtle ducks was their place. And the spirit oasis scene was so sad. I almost cried! It was perfect!

Also, I loved how Sokka was so protective over Katara and how Suki always tried to stop him from attacking the boys that liked Katara.

Sokka and Suki in this story were perfect! I loved every moment they had, and all the moments were sprinkled into the story perfectly. I'm not sure if it's possible, but I ship them even more than I did before I read Rhythm of the Rain, and they were my OTP from atla from the start! My favorite moment was definitely when Sokka told Suki he wanted her to make her kind of love him instead. I died laughing at that! They are so freaking cute!

Do you ship Ty Lee and Jet? It seemed like there was kind of an implied development of a possible relationship. I think they'd be really cute together.

And am I the only one that thinks Haru looks way different in Book 1 than he does when he arrives to help with the "surprise" invasion? Not really related to this story, but I'm just wondering...

Anyways, I could go on and on. You portrayed Aang's character and especially Iroh/Zuko's relationship very well. And I loved how the rain was a symbol for Katara and Zuko.

You should be nothing less of extremely proud of yourself for this story! It was really well written and was like a novel!
Esenao chapter 25 . 5/31
Kindve gay. Unnecessary conflict that was the driving force for the whole story... Katara was being stupid. Zuko was so hot and passionate though! (as always)
But yeah. Story would been a lot better if you gave katara a real reason not to be with zuko. I would've taken "she has duties in the northern water tribe/ she's getting engaged to someone else" over this... So yeah... You write well though.
2Human chapter 18 . 5/29
This story would be exponentially better if you gave katara a more believable reason to leave zuko, because right now she just seems really stupid and is just creating drama just because... So yeah... Now it's chapter 18 and katara and zuko still aren't together. I know now you're just trying to give the story a more realistic route at this point, but this cat and mouse game is just annoying. Everything else is good though. :-)
meldz chapter 10 . 5/24
oh loved it, so romantic!
Ems-g chapter 11 . 5/3
In my re-reading of this story, I'm remembering how beautiful it is :)
This story is amazing and wonderrful. The connections being formed between the characters. The incredible dialogue. Sokka threatening to kill every male that shows interest in Katara haha
You should be so proud of this story and the amazing creation that it is
MangaGrl2665 chapter 25 . 4/30
SO MUCH YES! OMG Just... so many squealing moments during this story!
AliSwan chapter 25 . 4/28
I'm really impressed. :) You wrote this story rather well! It was like I was reading an actual book. Good job. This is the third fanfiction I've ever read and by far, it excels. Wonderfully done!
Love it