Reviews for Rhythm of the Rain
I thought jet died
I was in teras that's how much zutara means to me and I don't usually cry that easily
Bbrules1243 chapter 6 . 7/26
It could be better just add son pazaz or some drama to it
EternityRoze262 chapter 25 . 7/22
This was a very entertaining read! I looked at the dates of publication and completion and you wrote this super quick (before the series actually ended too, which is impressive); I am really surprised how quickly this entire story was done. (Like seriously, how can you write so much so fast haha) Descriptions were also nice to read along with the dialogue and wasn't too boring, so I paid attention to every word. Because of that though, I did notice that you used the wrong word on occasion which slightly disrupted the flow. But other than that, this has been a well written fanfic that was very entertaining for me (As I spent the entire day reading it xD) You really know how to create drama and angst; I was like screaming at Katara for her stubbornness!

I felt that Katara was crying a bit too much throughout the story haha although love does that to ya so I wouldn't know for sure xP And some other minor things that I can't think of at the moment threw me off a bit, but overall I enjoyed it :)
Do you mind if I create a little video for the story? I'll credit you of course (but honestly, I don't even know if I'm going to go through with it; I'm really inspired by music and your story right now haha)
All the best!

~Roze
EternityRoze262 chapter 3 . 7/21
Wowwww! This is insane! Incredible storytelling so far and I am hooked! I love how even the descriptions are enjoyable to read and the chapter lengths actually feel like good legit chapter lengths. The entire relationship build up between Zuko and Katara was so sweet and executed very well; by the end of this chapter I was like going to cry QAQ It was such a precious moment, I just had to review after reading this chapterto tell you that! Can't wait to see what happens. And I noticed how quickly you finished this entire story as well... super quick :O
There are moments where you use the wrong word which just slightly disrupts the reading flow, but other than it's looking like a great read :) Off to the next chapters!

~Roze
J.G.H chapter 1 . 7/10
Thankyou for this great story! I was looking yhrough your othrrs and im so sad that this seems to be the last one of the post war Zurara drama (i read Dancong in the Dark first. Loved it) Nonetheless I will try some of the other ones out
zar33n chapter 25 . 5/17
So...this is my fifth time reading this since you've completed it. Just having a great bout of nostalgia and boy does this bring things back. Still as good and dramatic as ever. The tension & the angst are so good. It def hooks you. Also. Sokka. You got him pegged so well.
Kataang4eve chapter 25 . 4/1
This was definitely worth the read
What I don't understand is by the time you were writing this Atla was not even over yet and you got most things right( great guessing)
Oh and your opener at the beginning author note at chapter 1 makes me laugh every time
Zutarian chapter 1 . 3/22
This is literally like the third time I've read this book, and it is just as good as when I first read it. I love the fact that it is so typical of the gaang and the plot actually seems like stuff that they would do. I think that the characters are perfect and hope no one gives the story flames. I'm only growing my zutarian wings but this is my favourite fanfiction
wimmer511 chapter 25 . 1/2
This was a great story! I loved your depictions of Katara and Suko, and their romance, and I must admit that your Sokka had me laughing out loud. Every protective scene of his had me hysterical. Nicely done. I'm so glad I found this story! Thanks for sharing it.
Thamizhachi chapter 25 . 1/2
This is a wonderful fic. You did it very exceptionally. When you separated them, the Zutara maniac in me was so furious. Trust me, I understand why you did it, but it was so difficult. I really loved it.
drealyn22 chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
I just read this in one long marathon. Great story. Although some of the angst in the middle pissed me off so much - damn Katara and her completely wrong decisicions! - it had a really good payoff at the end. I love Zutara, and I think you really did them justice. I was happy when they sparred and hooked up at the spirit oasis since they fought last time they were there. I also loved Jet as a hero, Mai being on the counsel (I was hoping that would happen), Sokka and Suki of course - nice touch with the rainbow moonlight at their engagement, and I thought Iroh was totally in character. Really awesome overall. No wonder there are close to 1500 reviews!
beaglebison chapter 25 . 12/4/2015
10/10 would highly recommend :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
just rewatched the whole ATLA series and as a huge zutara shipper i wasnt too fond of the kataang ending so i decided to look for some zutara fanfic as an alternative ending :)

i loved this fanfic, the storyline was interesting and had me hooked since the first chapter, it had the perfect balance of drama, action and romance. probably the best ive ever read. one thing that stood out about this fanfic was, you actually know how to write, it played like a movie in my head instead of just a bland recount of events that most amateur fanfics are. also there were minimal typos and grammatical errors which made it so much easier to read.

keep up the good work!
i hope you continue to write as its clearly a huge talent!
leah chapter 25 . 9/8/2015
I just spent the last three days reading this. Very well written and very pretty. I loved it! Good job!
1,492 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »