Reviews for Chained
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Nice story so far. I'll read the rest tomorrow. :)
unknown chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
I htought a predator does not kill incconent prey -_-
unknown chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Well this is a ok story but her reaction to dead people seems unreal she just heard him say i gutted a freaking family!
unknown chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Dang hope she does not die
unknown chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
this will be interesting
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
She's not too smart...if I remember right yai'lo told her that wetland is experimenting with xenomorphs. Naive she is. They are going to kill her if they don't get info on yai'lo.
Rapidash150 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Nice story I love it soooo much
yautja lover chapter 48 . 1/15/2013
Why change it i loved the story hope the new one is as good as this one or better please dont give up writing im writing a book aswell and even if i get bored with it sometimes i don't give up on my story you shouldn't eather you have a talant don't throw it away please from one writer to another don't GIVE UP you are a fantastic writer im not even sure you will see this but if you do what I just wrote was not a lie and im sure many will agree that you are a amazing author so dont give up writing PLEASE sincerely yautja lover.
NileQueenAset chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I am loving this, very goo read, indeed!
SexyZexy chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
This has a pretty good storyline, but you're making Yai'lo too human, he's a predator, but you're making him use human phrases. Also there is too much dialogue for Lauren, I don't think humans speak out loud all the time and can change moods so quickly, you make her character as if she can't think and must speak. Other than that and a few grammar and spelling mistakes, it's pretty good :)
midnight84118 chapter 48 . 5/25/2011
lol can i get the link from you plz
KitKatLove chapter 47 . 2/4/2011
i really like thi story. your doing a good job with it. im a new writer on here and happened to come across this story and i really got into it
Legal Humor chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
What the hell...40 aliens! lol that's WAY over the top. It would have been funny if he was just bluffing. Though he did say he hated lying...

Legal Humor chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Either Lauren is really brave for yelling at something that could easily rip her head or she is perhaps just a little crazy. Either way "Yeah Lauren!" Man Yai'lo is acting like a major asshole so far. -.-

P.s: *Go back a couple reviews* Yay I'm reviewer #400! lol do I get a badass prize or what! :D

Legal Humor chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Ha ha I wonder what people thought if they saw the meat just floating in the air going from house to house.

Oh my god...SUPER MEAT! xD