Reviews for Scarlet Hearts and Black Roses
Whitemiko12 chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
I look forward to it then!
Beyond backup chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
Damn all the good comic book fanfiction is never finished :( anyway i look forward to the day you decide to continue if you ever choose to that is. Its a very god read so far.

Just cuz im to lazy to log in :P
YaGiRlLiLJaY chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
needs more raven
RavenFan4545645690456494956840 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
it's the best story i've ever read in my life
hana koikogoro chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
ah omg omg ... okay *clam down* PLEASE WRITE MORE!

okay not very calm but what ever...

i love it but i was mad when megan got hurt ... much better now... lol

i cant wait to see raven and beastboy meet agein... they better cause ill be sad if they dont

wow ... *deep breath*

keep it up
Pivitor chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
Hey Mike! Good chapter! This one was really well written, and I was impressed by the descriptions several times. The J'onn and M'gann (I believe that's how it's spelled, not M'ggan, but one of us should double-check) interaction was heartwarming, and the Rose/Terra interaction and especially Gar's reaction to his exes were great (then again, knowing you I knew both elements would get a nod.)

Looking forward to the next chapter...hopefully soon _
Pivitor chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Hey, I just read the whole story in one sitting. Nice job! I enjoyed seeing the fleshing out of characters who haven't had very much time to interact lately in the Teen Titans comics, like Rose, Raven, Eddie and Megan for starters. Also, more Amy is always entertaining, as she's such a hateful witch that I always enjoy reading her. The actual plot and interactions have been very enjoyable and I'm looking forward to reading more!

I've noticed that some of your explanations of back story are a bit convulted, but then again with comic continuity how can it not be? Still, trying to be concise in explanations of, say, Slade's backstory would be useful.

Also, I'm wondering why Superman and J'onn were at the meeting this chapter. Really, they did nothing but stand there. Also, Rose killing the guards seemed really off. Her final confrontation with Bombshell in the Titans Around the World seemed to be a final rejection of killing, and even before then, with as much as Rose was trying to be a good girl, her killing people seems to deny it. If I was Robin, it wouldn't make me trust her.

Still, the good points of your story far outweigh its faults. I especially enjoyed the First person POV of Tara in chapter 3. Keep up the good work, I enjoyed it!
Spiderbob chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
I gotta admit, I enjoy this story of yours thus far, and I like the Rob/Rav pairing, as it's one I'm hoping will be explored and developed further in the Teen Titans series. It's a shame you haven't updated in a while though. (hint hint)
Bhill62 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
You're doin a good job with this story and I like how you've seem to put the perspective for each character, who I am goin to assume this story revolves around. My only suggestion is that if you are goin to add anyone else make the chapter longer to get the story goin. Nothing kills a story faster than a slow story, kinda ironic if you think about it. Keep up the good work and "Keep the Faith."
Earthmover956 chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Great story! You got Rose perfectly and I hope to see more Rose/Kid Devil in the future and a little BB/Rae too well update soon see ya
Iudex Acerbus chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
hmm good stuff so far. R&R wouldn't so stupid to actually go to Prague now that they know they've been bugged. I mean Rose would at least know that would be a trap.

I thought Rose wasn't doing the whole killing people now that she's a hero. Tim would have a freaking cow if he found that out.

Other than that, great work story telling flows very well even though the major plot hasn't been reviled yet.

Keep up the good work
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I'm gonna make this quick- Eddie's last name is Bloomberg (-burg?), you got Rose fine, but everything seems a little word-y (but that's just me). That's a nutshell, I think you did great. :)